HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ronda Rousey Talks a Possible WWE Career & Punk Quitting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Ronda Rousey Talks a Possible WWE Career & Punk Quitting Empty
PostSubject: Ronda Rousey Talks a Possible WWE Career & Punk Quitting   Ronda Rousey Talks a Possible WWE Career & Punk Quitting EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 11:59 am

UFC Women's Bantamweight Champion Ronda Rousey recently spoke with Ariel Helwani of MMAFighting.com to promote UFC 175. The following are highlights of Rousey speaking on WWE and CM Punk, and you can listen to the entire interview below:

On CM Punk Quitting WWE:

"No one can make you have passion for something if you don't. I felt that way about judo, it was over. I was over it and didn't want to do it anymore. If he wants to come back and finds that passion again, I would love to see that but if it's time to move on with his life then he has 100% of my support in that as well."

On Showcasing Wrestling Moves for a Potential Post-UFC Career in WWE:

"It's so similar to planning out fight scenes. I was just kind of messing around and thinking about cool moves to do in fight scenes. I really think of WWE like the purest form of stunts, kind of like in movies they say the purest form of acting is theater because it's live and all in one shot. I feel like WWE is the same for stunt work. I just kind of try to borrow from them a little bit and maybe I can steal some of their stunt work, throw it in a movie. If an opportunity comes up to show up and be a guest host or whatever, that would be pretty cool."

Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey Talks a Possible WWE Career & Punk Quitting   Ronda Rousey Talks a Possible WWE Career & Punk Quitting EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 9:14 pm

If Rousey came to the WWE, you'd have to put her in the ring w/ the men. YO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey Talks a Possible WWE Career & Punk Quitting   Ronda Rousey Talks a Possible WWE Career & Punk Quitting EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 8:40 pm

AJ Lee and Ronda Rousey in the ring at the same time.  Have a wank 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ronda Rousey Talks a Possible WWE Career & Punk Quitting   Ronda Rousey Talks a Possible WWE Career & Punk Quitting Empty

Back to top Go down

Ronda Rousey Talks a Possible WWE Career & Punk Quitting

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1