Will the fans turn on Daniel Bryan now?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Will the fans turn on Daniel Bryan now? Empty
PostSubject: Will the fans turn on Daniel Bryan now?   Will the fans turn on Daniel Bryan now? EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 11:55 pm

For the past few months, everyone's been riding Bryan's train and doing everything possible to get him pushed. Booing people they grew up watching like Batista just cause of WWE's booking decisions that didn't involve Bryan winning, commenting on every Youtube video saying "Bryan should be pushed! Bryan number 1! Cena sux!" etc. etc. All to get Daniel Bryan to win the title.
Recently, I've started to see a lot of dislike towards Daniel Bryan. I've seen a lot of people saying stuff like "God dammit why did WWE push him? He sucks." and etc. I've seen people that hate Bryan and love Punk, people that hate Bryan and love Batista, people that hate Bryan and love Triple H. People that hate Bryan and love Cena, etc. All because they're starting to get pissed off at the fact that their favorite wrestlers are being booed/ignored in place of Daniel Bryan.
So my question is, will Bryan become more popular, or will the fans turn on him like they do to everyone else once he beats HHH and Batista and Randy Orton at WM?

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Will the fans turn on Daniel Bryan now?   Will the fans turn on Daniel Bryan now? EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 11:56 pm

Btw, I just went on the WWE Youtube channel and watched the video where HHH announces that he will face Bryan at WM or w/e and I'm seeing a fair amount of Anti-Bryan comments. I remember Youtube used to be a Daniel Bryan-worship zone.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

PostSubject: Re: Will the fans turn on Daniel Bryan now?   Will the fans turn on Daniel Bryan now? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 12:01 am

That's the internet side of things, it always turns negative/positive at a whim, they're not to be taken as something to tell the future.  Bryan has simply gotten to the point where he's near Cena in popularity, not quite there yet, but getting there.  The only difference is, they don't have something solid to hate him for yet, so it's stuck to he sucks.  

So long as they don't pull the same stunts as they did with the summer of punk, his popularity should stay fine.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Will the fans turn on Daniel Bryan now?   Will the fans turn on Daniel Bryan now? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 12:05 am

They don't have any solid reason to hate Cena either, besides the fact that he's always winning. Bryan always wins nowadays too, saw someone complain about that as well. Funny

I actually don't want Bryan to lose his popularity, as I feel he would be great for WWE. Not as the number 1 guy but as the number 2 guy. Nonetheless, I am just pointing out that the fans have no idea what they want. They just want to hate on whatever WWE wants. Dean Ambrose was the face of the Shield? Let's all like Roman Reigns better. Roman is starting to get pushed? Now all of a sudden we all hate Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose is much better and so is Seth Rollins. The Wyatt Family is centered around Bray? Luke Harper should be pushed. CM Punk left? It's WWE's fault.

People will never be happy Funny

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

PostSubject: Re: Will the fans turn on Daniel Bryan now?   Will the fans turn on Daniel Bryan now? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 12:16 am

That's why I don't pay attention to the most public of forums/sites to talk about wrestling.  Too many people with varying opinions.  The moment one person says something, there'll always be a few people to pretend they think that too.  

He should be fine, you don't get this big everywhere, and just lose it.  I can see him taking over for Cena down the line when Cena starts backing down a bit (it'll happen eventually, he's been in the spotlight for nearly a decade now, it happened to hogan, it happens to everyone).  It's honestly a matter of booking now.  Things like the occupying Raw will lose people, just saying that now, it was stupid.  Luckily he's big at the moment, or it'd have killed his momentum.  So it's simply a matter of time now to see how it plays out.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Will the fans turn on Daniel Bryan now?   Will the fans turn on Daniel Bryan now? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 12:17 am

That makes sense. I agree with that. and I'd love Cena to step down for a bit. Maybe it'll regain his popularity if he's not in the spotlight for a bit.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will the fans turn on Daniel Bryan now?   Will the fans turn on Daniel Bryan now? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 12:45 am

Eh, some internet fans are idiots.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Will the fans turn on Daniel Bryan now?   Will the fans turn on Daniel Bryan now? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 12:47 am

I think it'll depend on what else WWE does with him. People use to love Zack Ryder and WWE booked him like shit. Fast forward to today and look at where he is now.

Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Will the fans turn on Daniel Bryan now?   Will the fans turn on Daniel Bryan now? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 7:23 am

Dude, I wouldn't base any argument or even opinion based on what people are saying on You Tube comments. 99% of the people on there are morons to begin with...

People are booing Batista because he's been randomly thrust into the top spot at WM 30 when he shouldn't be. Simple. It was just crazy timing at the Rumble that Bryan wasn't in the thing and then Batista won. Plus not to mention, from what I've seen of it, this feud between Orton and Batista has been God awful anyway.

I doubt he'll get hate anyway. Those people you've seen and just people on the internet and usually want to have an opinion that's the opposite to the rest of the World's purely for the sake of it. If everyone boo'd Khali with a passion, they'd say he was a great wrestler <_< Bryan is one of those rare stars that gets a large amount of wrestling fans behind him and is enjoyable to watch on TV...plus the "YES!" thing triggered all his popularity off, basically.

I think the ONLY way fans would turn on him is if he's booked like Cena has been for years - as invincible, otherwise Cena wouldn't get the boos imo.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Will the fans turn on Daniel Bryan now?   Will the fans turn on Daniel Bryan now? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 11:16 am

I know Youtube fans are fucktarded, but a few weeks ago they were worshipping DBry Funny

Youtube fans are almost all indy IWC "smarks".

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will the fans turn on Daniel Bryan now?   Will the fans turn on Daniel Bryan now? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 12:08 pm

Eh, I've always seen Bryan haters on YouTube. You must just now be coming across them, because none of this seems new to me. I hear the term "vanilla midget" a lot.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Will the fans turn on Daniel Bryan now?   Will the fans turn on Daniel Bryan now? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 12:09 pm

I've read many many comments, I am far from "just coming across them." Funny Youtube always used to be 99% pro Bryan.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Will the fans turn on Daniel Bryan now?   Will the fans turn on Daniel Bryan now? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 12:46 pm

Eh they should. But furthermore, this was a really dumb decision on WWE's part IMO. They should have just put him in the title match to begin with, now it's ridiculously obvious he's going to beat Triple H.

I think WWE will have him lose the title match anyway, though. That's probably what will continue to make Bryan bigger at this point, especially if he gets somewhat screwed (but nothing too crazy cause you don't wanna have something to the point of a screwjob-type moment at WM).

PostSubject: Re: Will the fans turn on Daniel Bryan now?   Will the fans turn on Daniel Bryan now? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 12:50 pm

YouTube has always had a very large mix of fan opinions. I can't remember it ever being 99% pro-Bryan, except maybe on WWE's channel. In the general mix you get all types pretty evenly represented. I swear half the Bryan-related comments I'll see sound like they were typed by Kevin Nash. Nothing you've described here, or that I've witnessed on YouTube, seems like a new trend. It's par for the course.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Will the fans turn on Daniel Bryan now?   Will the fans turn on Daniel Bryan now? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 12:51 pm

Nah, it'd make sense for this storyline to just end already. WM would be a perfect place for it.

Also Dead, if Bryan doesn't win at WM, it'll be unpredictable. Seeing as him winning the title after winning vs HHH is insanely predictable. Do you still like unpredictability?

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will the fans turn on Daniel Bryan now?   Will the fans turn on Daniel Bryan now? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:23 pm

Razor wrote:

Youtube fans are almost all indy IWC "smarks".

100% false.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Will the fans turn on Daniel Bryan now?   Will the fans turn on Daniel Bryan now? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:23 pm

Razor wrote:
Also Dead, if Bryan doesn't win at WM, it'll be unpredictable. Seeing as him winning the title after winning vs HHH is insanely predictable. Do you still like unpredictability?
Waiting for an answer, Dead.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Will the fans turn on Daniel Bryan now?   Will the fans turn on Daniel Bryan now? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:31 pm

The fans will turn to the next big thing, whatever that is. Guessing, based on the card, it'll be Bray Wyatt's time to be the IWC Darling.

Will the fans turn on Daniel Bryan now? FJBloTX
Will the fans turn on Daniel Bryan now? Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Will the fans turn on Daniel Bryan now?   Will the fans turn on Daniel Bryan now? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:32 pm

IDK, I'm starting to see more people jizz over Luke Harper since Bray is too mainstream. Funny

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Will the fans turn on Daniel Bryan now?   Will the fans turn on Daniel Bryan now? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:33 pm

When Bray beats Cena they'll be back on the Wyatt train for a while.

Will the fans turn on Daniel Bryan now? FJBloTX
Will the fans turn on Daniel Bryan now? Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Will the fans turn on Daniel Bryan now?   Will the fans turn on Daniel Bryan now? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 1:36 pm

True. Then all of a sudden Bryan will start 'sucking ass' and Bray is 'obv way more talented'.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will the fans turn on Daniel Bryan now?   Will the fans turn on Daniel Bryan now? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 2:06 pm

Razor wrote:
Razor wrote:
Waiting for an answer, Dead.

Batista is winning the title. It's probably in his contract that he got the title run at Mania and it's one of the reasons why he came back.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Will the fans turn on Daniel Bryan now?   Will the fans turn on Daniel Bryan now? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 2:12 pm

There is no way you can pretend Bryan isn't gonna win it at WM. Funny

If he does, it's insanely predictable. Whether or not Batista will be champ is irrelevant. He's there for 2 years. He can win it another time. WWE didn't add Bryan to the match to NOT have him win it. Don't pretend to be naive.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will the fans turn on Daniel Bryan now?   Will the fans turn on Daniel Bryan now? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 3:20 pm

Clearly you havent been paying attention to how the booking surrounding Bryan has been since the summer. They can very easily not have Bryan win the triple threat, Bryan hits his running knee on orton, Batista throws him out and gets the pin.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Will the fans turn on Daniel Bryan now?   Will the fans turn on Daniel Bryan now? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 3:26 pm

So? it's insanely OBVIOUS that he's going to win. They wouldn't have put him in the match if he wasn't going to win it. You can't be this stupid, you're just pretending to be cause you know your argument about "predictability" is complete shit.
If Batista were gonna win it, Bryan would've just had a match vs HHH and the stip would be "if he wins he gets a title match on the next PPV." they're only adding him to the match because he's going to win. it wouldn't make sense for him to be in the match and not win it. it's INSANELY predictable. When XWAP happens, I'm gonna bet my two highest points on Bryan winning vs HHH and Bryan winning the title, because it's predictable as fuck.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will the fans turn on Daniel Bryan now?   Will the fans turn on Daniel Bryan now? Empty

Back to top Go down

Will the fans turn on Daniel Bryan now?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next