Grading Comfort

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Grading Comfort Empty
PostSubject: Grading Comfort   Grading Comfort EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 4:04 am

I'd like some feedback from you guys on the graders and potential graders here in XWA. You can either PM me or use the anonymous ask.fm (http://ask.fm/XWAVendetta) to submit your answers. If you do not include someone in your evaluation, I can only assume it's because you don't have an issue. Please note there are several names that may not grade matches in the future on the list.

HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF _____ GRADED YOUR MATCH?
Ian
Razor
Abdelrahman
Axel
Riley
Snoopz
JHalcRJB

SOME THINGS TO CONSIDER:
Is there anyone listed you consider to be unfair?
Is there anyone listed you consider unqualified?

Grading Comfort FJBloTX
Grading Comfort Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

Grading Comfort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grading Comfort   Grading Comfort EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 6:19 am

I have no porblem with being open, as it's best to be so we iron out any potential issues we might have. I only have potential issue with two people grading:

First, Riley and Abdel. Nothing to do with them being biased or anything like that, but I'm not sure they've graded that many times and are still learning each card. I'd have them grade lower end matches where there isn't much pressure on them being before allowed to grade anything with a main event status on it. That's kinda' obvious and natural, though, for anyone just coming onto the GM team/starting to grade.

Secondly, Axel. This was a few years ago now, granted, and wasn't in this fed but he was randomly given a match to grade in TNL and is was shocking, frankly. Because iLike was involved in the Triple Threat match he graded (which had 2 other 2WWF guys in, whom names I can't remember), he was obviously bias towards the 2WWF guys and his lack of liking to iLike was ridiculously evident. I have no idea, however, if he'd been like that before or since. I'd be afraid that that would seep through again in some form, even without him consciously knowing it. A couple of others might remember this too, maybe Kani.

Everyone else on that list I would have zero worries or complaints about grading any match on the card.
Back to top Go down

Grading Comfort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grading Comfort   Grading Comfort EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 9:53 am

With no disrespect, the only people I want grading my matches are Ian and Razor. Honorable Mention: JHalc..and Maybe Snoopz...but mainly Ian and Razor.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

Grading Comfort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grading Comfort   Grading Comfort EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 9:57 am

I'm not grading any matches. Funny

I wouldn't want Riley grading my matches for the same reason Chilly said. Nothing personal against him. Aside from him, I'm fine with anyone grading, but I'd prefer Jay, Razor and Ian, because they're very good fedders and they know what to look for the most.

Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

Grading Comfort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grading Comfort   Grading Comfort EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 7:05 pm

Yeah, I would much rather grade the lower card matches. So I can just help out the lower card people. As well as get a basic feel of being GM before I do the higher-tier matches.

(BTW, Now that i an one of the graders around here, Can I get my name changed to pink now Ian? I don\'t know )
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

Grading Comfort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grading Comfort   Grading Comfort EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 7:32 pm

I know that I am still technically a GM but I probably won't be doing much, or anything, really. I am swamped with school and I barely have time to post around on here let alone anything constructive.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Grading Comfort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grading Comfort   Grading Comfort EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 7:32 pm

Hmmmmmmmmmmm I been thinking about it tbh

and it's purple. I aint bothered

Grading Comfort FJBloTX
Grading Comfort Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

Grading Comfort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grading Comfort   Grading Comfort EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 7:36 pm

I'm color blind. I aint bothered

But Pwease! Sad
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson
Sponsored content

Grading Comfort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grading Comfort   Grading Comfort Empty

Back to top Go down

Grading Comfort

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1