HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grading Feedback Topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

Grading Feedback Topic Empty
PostSubject: Grading Feedback Topic   Grading Feedback Topic EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 5:44 pm

If you have any problems with your grading in a match, post here stating what you think the grader did wrong. Be polite. This is to make our graders better at their job.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Grading Feedback Topic   Grading Feedback Topic EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 5:45 pm

Proggy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grading Feedback Topic   Grading Feedback Topic EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 5:53 pm

^

Someone doesn't listen. whistle
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Grading Feedback Topic   Grading Feedback Topic EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 5:50 pm

This feedback is for Proggy based on his vote in my match against Jake Evanston.

First off, I don't care that I lost. I'm not bitching "YOU SHOULD HAVE PICKED ME!." No. It's a matter of how you did the vote.

For what you said to me: you seemingly liked my post, with the problems being it was super short and Jake didn't get enough action. Fair enough.

For Jake's post: same thing. It was a short match and that you liked it.

For the verdict portion: you simply say Jake wins. Well, WHY did Jake win? Y'know. You claim you liked both our posts and that they were both short. By you simply saying "Jake wins" you make it seem like I lost because of the extra reasoning that Jake didn't get a lot of action and that didn't happen in Jake's post. You should clarify more as to why someone wins and not just "Jake wins". Because breaking down your vote:

I had good stipulation use, a good ending spot, good description/flow. Jake had good description, good hardcore usage.

Next time, just say why one person got it over another. That's all Smile
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Grading Feedback Topic   Grading Feedback Topic EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 6:02 pm

I've been saying ya'lls gradings have been garbage for months now. Niggas cant even grade a simple match right. NAH
Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com

PostSubject: Re: Grading Feedback Topic   Grading Feedback Topic EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 6:06 pm

^^

Yeah, I understand what you mean. That was a dud on my end. I'll PM you with a better version soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grading Feedback Topic   Grading Feedback Topic EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 8:29 pm

JHALC - The only things you really seemed to home in on was the selling and how the match played out in regards to the situation. I feel like you overlooked a lot of the aspects of the match. It kind of seems like there were many things not taken into account such as description, how well characters may have been used to their personalities, or the quality of what was presented in the sense of a hardcore nature as opposed to when it was introduced or how heavily it may have been used.

Without trying to be cruel, I would suggest possibly asking for some pointers from some of the other graders who might be a little more senior in the field in regards to points to consider in calling a match.
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: Grading Feedback Topic   Grading Feedback Topic EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 3:38 am

.... no.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Grading Feedback Topic   Grading Feedback Topic EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 3:55 am

Yeah That Jay the best active grader here, this nigga on something. NAH
Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com

PostSubject: Re: Grading Feedback Topic   Grading Feedback Topic EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 5:16 am

Proggy:

Thank you for grading my match and letting me win. That is all.
Back to top Go down
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PostSubject: Re: Grading Feedback Topic   Grading Feedback Topic EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 8:02 am

Shall we go back to specific categories for the grading, or is that just taking away from the flow of the grade... I dont know.

#TryingToContribute #WastingMyTime #DamnItCaine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grading Feedback Topic   Grading Feedback Topic EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 1:19 pm

I apologize. Upon further review, JHALC is entirely infallible and had perfected the art of grading to such a degree of mastery that any criticism is unwarranted and should be dismissed outright. There is absolutely no way he could improve upon it and I am a fool for even considering he could have overlooked something or made a mistake.

As the Queen of England, I shall uphold my royal duties and inform the rest of the kingdom.

I'm glad we could be reasonable in this matter.
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: Grading Feedback Topic   Grading Feedback Topic EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 8:07 am

Apology accepted. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: Grading Feedback Topic   Grading Feedback Topic EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 8:15 am

This tension though
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: Grading Feedback Topic   Grading Feedback Topic EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 5:08 am

I still sense no tension.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Grading Feedback Topic   Grading Feedback Topic EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 1:32 pm

Apology accepted. Funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grading Feedback Topic   Grading Feedback Topic Empty

Back to top Go down

Grading Feedback Topic

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1