World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike   World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 1:24 am

Based on skill yes, but I view Portugal as a bigger possibility for the US.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike   World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 1:33 am

I don't. Yeah, they have better players than us, but we've outplayed them every time we have matched up in both tournaments. I don't know if we can "outplay" Germany & Portugal.

But, with that being said: Ghana in 2010 > 2014, the US team in 2014 > 2010. The first game will decide everything for us. If we lose, we're done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike   World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 3:19 pm

Actually, Ghana 2010 < 2014. In 2010 we actually beat them, late 2013 we got destroyed. Besides, Ghana has a pretty good striker in Asamoah Gyan, and their whole midfield played in the Champions League this season.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike   World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 3:32 pm

Which player on Ghana's team has gotten significantly better since 2010? Boateng & Asamoah are the only exceptions.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike   World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 6:35 pm

SPAIN!!!
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike   World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 12:58 am

España
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike   World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 11:16 am

Yo Ian, is this bet still on? I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike   World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 2:48 pm

Nah, this nigga cancelled. It's a shame. He would have won. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike   World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 6:55 pm

I rage cancelled when Nazi Klinsmann didn't take Donovan, not that I still didn't think Mexi was stupid for saying they wouldn't get one point.

World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike - Page 2 FJBloTX
World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike - Page 2 Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike   World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 7:04 pm

This nigga got mad. Really
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike   World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 7:53 pm

I'm still mad. No one can convince me those guys riding the pine are better than the depth Donovan would have provided, especially considering Josy went down. For that matter, if you have no faith in Wondo/Johannson, why the FUCK would you take them over Landon? I've said all along I don't know why on earth you'd take Wondo over Landon. I love Wondo... but this was always a clear situation where Juergen had an axe to grind. It was not about what was best for the team in the long or short term.

World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike - Page 2 FJBloTX
World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike - Page 2 Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike   World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:09 pm

Dunno, but the more I think about it the more I think Klinsmann was actually right (for once) about leaving Landon off. Donovan wasn't even fit enough to play for LA last night in an US Open Cup against a division 2 team, and the team is too old as it is, too many 30 & over guys on the roster. Age is already starting to take its toll on this team. I've never seen a US team as tired & as short on fumes as this one. If I were Klinsmann, I would have brought more youth instead. US fans should be more pissed off that Joe Corona was cut off the team - a player who is much better than pretty much any other attacking midfielder Klinsmann selected; especially Bedoya & Diskerud. He should've been also brought in so that Bradley doesn't have to play out of position, because Bradley simply does not have the technique or the craft to play as a playmaker; that's why he has been bad.

And at this point it's fair to say Yedlin > Donovan.
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike   World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:56 pm

IDK why Jurgen Klinsmann insists on putting Bradley at CAM, he's a deep-lying player.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike   World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 12:08 am

I feel like Mexi wasn't given enough shit for this bet. walk

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike   World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 12:29 am

Yeah That you can't just attack America and get away with it. Osama. I aint bothered

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike   World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 12:38 am

Ian's the one who cancelled it, give him shit too. walk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike   World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 1:25 am

Fuck Portugal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike   World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2