World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike Empty
PostSubject: World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike   World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 1:03 am

According to Mexi and Mike, the USA would be lucky to score 1 point. I think betting that they'll score less than one point is reckless and borderline retarded behavior. I have the USA tying at least one game. Mexi and Mike apparently think it's an over 50% chance the USA will lose all three in a game where the average goal total is like 1.7. walk

World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike FJBloTX
World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike   World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 1:17 am

Mike said if USA win, he'll buy me Injustice. Big Grin!

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike   World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 1:25 am

I'm not expecting them to go through, but I think odds are pretty high they can manage 0-1-2. Funny

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike   World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 3:15 am

USA can only get a point of Cristiano Ronaldo gets injured.

Other than that... No...
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike   World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 3:23 am

3-0

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

suspicious 

Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike   World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:54 pm

I'm willing to bet. Funny
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike   World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 6:31 pm

My brother is a big soccer nerd and agrees with me, it's improbable that the USA WON'T get 1 point. Neither Portugal nor Ghana is that much better than the USA.

USA tied with 'superior' England and Algeria teams last go around - and should have beaten Algeria had it not been for the typical anti-American officiating that disallowed a good goal.

Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike   World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 6:39 pm

Barbados likes soccer ROFL!

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike   World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 6:41 pm

EEYEN wrote:
My brother is a big soccer nerd and agrees with me, it's improbable that the USA WON'T get 1 point. Neither Portugal nor Ghana is that much better than the USA.

USA tied with 'superior' England and Algeria teams last go around - and should have beaten Algeria had it not been for the typical anti-American officiating that disallowed a good goal.
1)Your brother doesn't know what he is talking about. Don't listen to him. Fail!

2) We did beat Algeria, it was Slovenia who we got a draw against.

3) That nigga thinks Algeria & England are superior teams? Indifferent
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike   World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 7:07 pm

I knew it was Slovenia just typing errors because I was unfocused. Algeria wasn't a superior team, but I'm sure at the time England and Slovenia were considered superior.... And they should have beaten Slovenia like I meant to say above.

I will win this bet. Maybe they go 0-1-2. I don't know. But they're not losing all three. I aint bothered

Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike   World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 7:14 pm

England? Yes. Slovenia? No.

And as a soccer fan, the group the US team is in this year isn't as improbable as everyone is saying it is. It's really a toss-up between the US, Ghana, & Portugal - w/ Germany being the strongest side.
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike   World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 7:18 pm

I say the best chance the US has at getting a point is vs. Portugal. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike   World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 7:22 pm

Portugal just better hope Cristiano Ronaldo doesn't get hurt because them niggas are just a one man team. An average side w/o him imo.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike   World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 7:26 pm

Like I said Drachen, this isn't a bet for them to go through. It's about them drawing once. Funny Mike said they would be "lucky" to get 1 point. Nahhhhhhhhhhh so hard.

Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike   World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 7:29 pm

I'm just saying, don't be surprised if ya'll go with 3 losses. I consider all those 3 teams to be better than USA.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike   World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 7:30 pm

Who's saying the US is going through? I'm just telling everyone that outside of Germany, the competitive level of each team is pretty balanced. I don\'t know

Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike   World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 7:36 pm

I would be disappointed but not surprised. I'm just saying, Ghana and Portugal aren't MUCH better. A tie is somewhat likely I'd think and not at all a "lucky" outcome.

Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike   World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 7:36 pm

It's not like i'm saying ya'll are gonna get your asses kicked. I just think ya'll could lose all 3 games.
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike   World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 7:38 pm

I think Portugal is a bit better than ya'll think, especially with Cristiano. Ghana is the best team in Africa and has had the US's number for a while. Germany is Germany. There's my thinking behind this.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike   World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 7:50 pm

Yeah, it's safe to say that in terms of talent, the US is the 4th best team in the group.

But...we made it to the QF in 2002 in a group similar to this with a much weaker team I aint bothered . We actually do better when the expectations are low, unlike in 2006 when we were ranked 4th in the world & didn't win a game. Wtf..?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike   World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:28 pm

Portugal without Cristiano Ronaldo:

I only know Rui Patricio, Joao Moutinho, Ricardo Quaresma. Nani. Says a lot.

Ronaldo usually underperforms in the WC though. He literally sent Portugal to the WC on his own, he scored all four goals throughout the two legs. It's not as bad as teams like Sweden and Slovenia, where only one player is known, but still. If Ronaldo underperforms or gets injured, Portugal can lose to U.S.A.
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike   World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 10:53 pm

Ronaldo is not going to underperform this time IMO. I think USA has the best chance vs. Portugal too.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike   World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 11:47 pm

Ghana will be the key/best chance that the US has. Outside of their midfield, Ghana really isn't that great. Defending at the back is just a bigger concern for then as it is for us. If we can get 3 points off of them, I believe the US goes through to the next round.
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike   World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 12:12 am

Nah, Ghana will at least get a draw IMO.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike   World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 12:26 am

I'm not saying that the USMNT IS going to win, I'm just saying if we don't get 3 points in this game we're not going through. However, Ghana is the likeliest team that the US COULD beat out of any team in this group.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike   World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike Empty

Back to top Go down

World Cup bet with Mexi and Mike

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next