HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE should Troll Chicago

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

WWE should Troll Chicago  Empty
PostSubject: WWE should Troll Chicago    WWE should Troll Chicago  EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 5:54 pm

It's very clear that this coming raw is going to be one wild Raw with Chicago. On twitter people are already making plans on what they will do this RAW. Of course chant punk every fucking second, but also turn their back to Triple H when he comes is about the cut a promo and just go crazy.

WWE should troll this this monday

When RAW starts have none of the announcers talking or anything. Than CM Punk's music starts to play....ANd Batista comes out. Have him just rip into Punk, call him a bitch and just troll the shit out of Chicago. Or Maybe have Punk's music play...than Wade Barrett appears on his thing and tells them...He got some BAD NEWS.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: WWE should Troll Chicago    WWE should Troll Chicago  EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 5:55 pm

I don't think they'd do the Batista thing, because they have this weird idea that he's a face, but I could see Wade doing it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: WWE should Troll Chicago    WWE should Troll Chicago  EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 5:58 pm

Well if fans are treating him like a Heel, might as well make him one and lets him have fun with it.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: WWE should Troll Chicago    WWE should Troll Chicago  EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 6:05 pm

People were posting the one about Barrett a lot on Youtube.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE should Troll Chicago    WWE should Troll Chicago  EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 6:09 pm

I'd prefer Barrett to do it.

Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: WWE should Troll Chicago    WWE should Troll Chicago  EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 6:27 pm

Bull Headed Jeremy wrote:
Well if fans are treating him like a Heel, might as well make him one and lets him have fun with it.

I agree with you. When fans are booing somebody this much, it makes sense to me to capitalise upon it. WWE did it a few years ago with Floyd Mayweather, turning him heel because of fan response, and it worked great. Don't see why it couldn't work here either.

Although as Orton will likely stay heel, and you can't have a heel vs. heel Wrestlemania match, then they'd have to add in a third guy. The obvious guy, and I'm not just being one of those "BRYAN HAS TO BE THE TOP GUY" people here, is Daniel Bryan. Not saying he has to win the match, hell, if Batista steals the victory from Bryan, that'd make him an even bigger heel.

Just imagine it, Batista's been out of the ring a while, Bryan and Orton in the ring, and Bryan hits the Running Knee. Before he can go for the cover, Batista shoves him out of the way, and covers Orton. Megaheat.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: WWE should Troll Chicago    WWE should Troll Chicago  EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 6:46 pm

I heard that one on Youtube too, and it makes sense. But I think they're gonna go with HHH/Bryan. Maybe if Punk returns in time, he can take Bryan's spot vs HHH but I doubt it.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE should Troll Chicago    WWE should Troll Chicago  EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 6:49 pm

Id much rather have Barrett do it. It's his schtick and not Batista's, he's got too much shit to worry about concerning the WWE Championship.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: WWE should Troll Chicago    WWE should Troll Chicago  EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 10:52 pm

I said this in the chat a couple of days ago. Should have saved the Batista heel turn for this Raw. He comes out to Punk's music and tells them to "deal with" him being in the Main Event.

And I'd have turned Orton face (To the crowd, anyway) by him ending the show promising to punt Batista into retirement at Wrestlemania.

WWE should Troll Chicago  FJBloTX
WWE should Troll Chicago  Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: WWE should Troll Chicago    WWE should Troll Chicago  EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 10:43 am

Would be pretty random and not have a whole lot of purpose to it for Batista to do it. ^ That would've made more sense. I do like the same idea with Barrett a lot but also kinda doubt it'll happen.

PostSubject: Re: WWE should Troll Chicago    WWE should Troll Chicago  EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 1:41 pm

Thinking about this in depth, how wise is it really for WWE to troll a crowd that's already pissed off as it is? From not giving Daniel Bryan an actual run with the WWE Title, to having Orton/Cena and those god awful matches, to having Batista win the Royal Rumble....i can see that backfiring in their faces if they actually went through it. You dont piss in the wind and you dont tug on Superman's cape...this would have disaster written all over it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE should Troll Chicago    WWE should Troll Chicago  EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 1:53 pm

It wouldn't matter if they did. As long people come to the events, pay tons of money and react, WWE doesn't care. the hostile takeovers hasn't worked since 05 and it won't work now. Until people stop going to the events, watching the show, paying for the WWE Network...WWE will always do what they want to do.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: WWE should Troll Chicago    WWE should Troll Chicago  EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 2:27 pm

Dead wrote:
Thinking about this in depth, how wise is it really for WWE to troll a crowd that's already pissed off as it is? From not giving Daniel Bryan an actual run with the WWE Title, to having Orton/Cena and those god awful matches, to having Batista win the Royal Rumble....i can see that backfiring in their faces if they actually went through it. You dont piss in the wind and you dont tug on Superman's cape...this would have disaster written all over it.
People still have a problem with DB not getting that title run? Fail!

Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com

PostSubject: Re: WWE should Troll Chicago    WWE should Troll Chicago  EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 2:35 pm

Have you not been listening to the chants?  I aint bothered 
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: WWE should Troll Chicago    WWE should Troll Chicago  EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 4:20 pm

Him being screwed has gotten him even more over, what's there to be mad about Wtf..?

Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: WWE should Troll Chicago    WWE should Troll Chicago  EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 4:59 pm

Maddox Paine wrote:
Him being screwed has gotten him even more over, what's there to be mad about Wtf..?

That's like saying Ron Garvin beating Flair for The NWA Title got Flair more over Wtf..? 

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: WWE should Troll Chicago    WWE should Troll Chicago  EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 5:10 pm

People are just really bitchy. Fuck Chicago crowds. Funny

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

PostSubject: Re: WWE should Troll Chicago    WWE should Troll Chicago  EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 6:51 pm

I love rowdy crowds, they start some of the best shit.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: WWE should Troll Chicago    WWE should Troll Chicago  EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 6:54 pm

Yeah, not to mention ruin a bunch of potentially good matches Shaking Head

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: WWE should Troll Chicago    WWE should Troll Chicago  EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 7:02 pm

They're doing entire shows based on Bryan. With Batista going heel, it's PAINFULLY obvious Bryan will win at Wrestlemania...

WWE should Troll Chicago  FJBloTX
WWE should Troll Chicago  Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE should Troll Chicago    WWE should Troll Chicago  Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE should Troll Chicago

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1