HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Batista Rips Former WCW Trainer And Calls Him A ‘Bitter Troll’, Reveals Why He Broke Into The Wrestling Business

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Batista Rips Former WCW Trainer And Calls Him A ‘Bitter Troll’, Reveals Why He Broke Into The Wrestling Business Empty
PostSubject: Batista Rips Former WCW Trainer And Calls Him A ‘Bitter Troll’, Reveals Why He Broke Into The Wrestling Business   Batista Rips Former WCW Trainer And Calls Him A ‘Bitter Troll’, Reveals Why He Broke Into The Wrestling Business EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 10:57 am

WWE Superstar Batista was recently a guest on the Talk Is Jericho podcast with Chris Jericho, and recalled a story about going to the WCW Power Plant when he started in wrestling.

Batista rips former WCW trainer DeWayne Bruce, aka ‘Sarge’, and calls him a bitter troll for his attitude towards trainees, in addition to talking about why he started wrestling in the first place. You can read a few excerpts below:

Batista on why he started wrestling:

“Originally, I got into it to make some money. I didn’t know much about the pros. I was a fan in the early ’80s, I was a fan in the Attitude Era but I didn’t know anything about it—I wasn’t a hardcore fan… So I got in it because I was broke and closing in on 30. I had two kids and I was still bouncing for $100 a night.”

Batista on going to the Power Plant:

“I went down there at 340 pounds, was all jacked up, went down with a buddy of mine and Sarge and he jumped in our faces and just got on us and he wanted nothing more than to just run us out the door. He was just a bitter troll of a man.”

You can listen to the entire episode of Talk Is Jericho by clicking here.

http://podcastone.com/Talk-Is-Jericho

Batista also commented on his most recent WWE run and called it “bad right off the bat”.

Back to top Go down

Batista Rips Former WCW Trainer And Calls Him A ‘Bitter Troll’, Reveals Why He Broke Into The Wrestling Business

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1