HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | La Revolución Hispana "You belong to us, now."

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PROMO | La Revolución Hispana "You belong to us, now." Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | La Revolución Hispana "You belong to us, now."   PROMO | La Revolución Hispana "You belong to us, now." EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 11:20 pm

Due: Saturday, March 1st, at 11:59 PM EDT
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PROMO | La Revolución Hispana "You belong to us, now." Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROMO | La Revolución Hispana "You belong to us, now."   PROMO | La Revolución Hispana "You belong to us, now." EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 11:34 pm

The scene opens up backstage to view XWA interviewer Jennifer Light.

Jennifer Light
"Hello everyone. I am here with XWA's newest group, La Revolución Hispana."

The audience can be heard jeering immediately, even backstage, as the camera pans out to view the members of La Revolución Hispana. Just to the left of Jennifer stands XWA's new "Mexico Champion", Dominik Diveraz, his new custom made Championship draped over his shoulder. By his side is his wife Samantha Valentina Claudio. Behind them is Samantha's cousin, the absolute brick house known as Luis Claudio. On the right side of Jennifer stands the brother of James Best, Gabriel, as well as Martin Garcia.

Jennifer Light
'Thank you all for taking the time out to talk to me. Firstly, I want to ask you, Dominik, about your new group. What made you decide to bring these guys to XWA?"

Dominik Diveraz
"It's simple, really. When was the last time you heard of a big time Mexican or a big time Puerto Rican or, well, any big time Hispanic superstars in XWA before me? There certainly wasn't any in the World Heavyweight Championship's history. The only name that comes to mind is Evan Flare, who is supposed to be returning soon. I can only hope he sees what I'm doing and takes notice. I'd love for him to join our cause. See, we're about Hispanic equality in XWA. That's why I brought these guys here. That's why I'm now the proud owner of the Mexico Championship. For far too long, our people haven't had a chance to strive in this company. That's why me, Luis, Gabriel, Martin and even Samantha are going to change things; starting tonight when I take on that pendejo David Michaels."

Jennifer Light
"Well, speaking of that, tonight you have to defend your World Heavyweight Cha—"

Dominik Diveraz
"Mexico Championship."

Jennifer Light
"Uhm right, sorry. You have to defend your Mexico Championship against that man you just mentioned, David Michaels."

Dominik Diveraz
"The pendejo, yes."

Jennifer Light
"Yeah, whatever you say. What are your thoughts on having to defend your newly-won Championship just two weeks after you won it and what are your thoughts on David calling you a paper Champion and claiming you stole the title from him?"

Dominik lets out a light chuckle, before smiling and looking at Jennifer.

Dominik Diveraz
"First of all, let me touch on the subject of me so-called stealing the Championship from him. There was no-disqualification in our Ladder Match at CyberSlam. It was the stipulation he picked. He knew what the risks were going into the match, especially with both of our valets accompanying us to the ring. Just as Nova could stick her big tetas into the match, so could Samantha. I worked hard for that win. I put my all into beating that little cabrón. If he thinks that I stole the Championship from him, he seriously needs to grow the fuck up. I'm sorry things aren't perfect in your little fantasy World, David, but this is my World. I'm the Mexico Champion because I earned it, not because I stole it. Now, onto the graciosísimo notion that I'm a paper Champion. Tonight, I will prove that wrong. Just to make it concrete, there will be no La Revolución Hispana at ringside, no Samantha there to help me. It will just be me and David, toe-to-toe, face-to-face, man-to-man. He can cash in his little rematch clause all he likes, but I'll be damned if I let him take what's rightfully mine. I didn't have this beautiful piece of gold custom made just so I can give it up two weeks later. I am not a paper Champion and I never have been. I'm a warrior's Champion; campeón del guerrero. Tonight, David finds this out."

Jennifer Light
"Assuming you do beat David tonight, who would you like to face at Chain Reaction in your second title defense?"

Dominik Diveraz
"Well, when I beat David, it doesn't matter who my second opponent will be. I've already proven myself to be the best wrestler this company has to offer. I can take on all challengers and come out on top. But, if I must choose, I'd say...Any one of my comrades, here in La Revolución Hispana, would make an excellent opponent for me. Of course, with how racist this company is, I doubt they'd allow a Pay Per View to be headlined with two Hispanic wrestlers."

Jennifer Light
"I see. One more question, Dominik. This pertains to your ruthless attack on Drake Dysfunction last week. What was that all about? Do you feel any remorse for what you did?"

Dominik again chuckles, but this one turns into a bigger laugh than the first one, with other members of La Revolución Hispana joining along; everyone except Luis, whom stands there stone-faced. Eventually, Dominik stops laughing and the rest all do as well rather abruptly.

Dominik Diveraz
"Remorse? You gotta be kidding me, chica. I don't feel remorse. It's not in my blood. I will admit, last week's attack was a little unwarranted, but I don't feel bad about it. David pissed me off so I took my anger out on my opponent that night. I mean, we did have a match."

Jennifer Light
"Well, yes, but...You attacked him even after the match was over. I mean, because of you, Drake is unable to compete tonight. You really did a number on him."

Dominik Diveraz
"Well boo fucking hoo. Trust me when I say this, what I did to Drake last week will pale in comparison to what I do to that burro David tonight. He fucked with the wrong hombre. I should still be celebrating my Championship win, not defending it this early. But it's alright. It's perfectly fine. David wants to try to rain on my parade, that's all good. Because all it does is give me another chance to beat and embarrass him. Tonight, with no help from anyone, I prove that I am a resilient, fighting Champion. Then, whoever it be I face at Chain Reaction, I face and I defeat. Because that's what I do. I win. Yo gano para México. Vamos."

Dominik signals for his group to leave and they all head off screen, leaving Jennifer behind. The scene fades out to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg

PROMO | La Revolución Hispana "You belong to us, now."

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1