HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | La Revolución Hispana - "One legend dies as another is born"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PROMO | La Revolución Hispana - "One legend dies as another is born" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | La Revolución Hispana - "One legend dies as another is born"   PROMO | La Revolución Hispana - "One legend dies as another is born" EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 1:12 am

DUE: Saturday, April 26th at 11:59PM EDT.

PROMO | La Revolución Hispana - "One legend dies as another is born" FJBloTX
PROMO | La Revolución Hispana - "One legend dies as another is born" Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | La Revolución Hispana - "One legend dies as another is born"   PROMO | La Revolución Hispana - "One legend dies as another is born" EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 6:25 pm

XWA Vendetta returns from a commercial break to view the ever-beautiful Christina Clair, one of the company's three known interviewers.

Christina Clair
"Hello ladies and gentlemen. Please welcome guests at this time, La Revolución Hispana."

The audience immediately begins booing as the camera widens out to view the three members of La Revolución Hispana. In the center is the leader, and self-proclaimed Mexico Champion, Dominik Diveraz, with his custom Championship belt draped over his shoulder. Next to him is his wife, Samantha Valentina Claudio-Diveraz. On his other side is his cousin in law, Luis Claudio.

Christina Clair
"Last week, Dominik, you answered Caleb Spires' open challenge for a match at United Xtreme. Well, actually, you had your friend here attack Caleb from behind before accepting his challenge. Why the sneak attack?"

Dominik Diveraz
"You wanna know what I had my boy Luis attack Caleb from behind, chica? You wanna know why I went with a cheap attack? You wanna know why I didn't just come out and 'respectfully' accept his challenge? Because a point needed to be made. That point is that I'm Dominik Diveraz, therefor I can do what I want, whenever I want. That's why I 'sneak attacked' him. Because I can."

Christina Clair
"But why Caleb? Why would you attack someone like him? Why not focus on the World Heavyweight Champion Maddox Paine or his challenger at United Xtreme, Hitman Alex?"

Dominik Diveraz
"Maddox Paine and Hitman Alex can enjoy their time in the spotlight. I assure you, it won't last long. Once I'm done with Caleb, I'm coming for the World Heavyweight Championship, no matter who holds it. But for now, Caleb Spires. The reason I went after him is simple, really. He's a so-called legend of XWA. I want to prove that that means nothing. Nobody is better than me, nobody! Nadie! Whether you're a legend or not is irrelevant. I'm the best at this business and I plan on proving it, yet again, at United Xtreme when I defeat one of the biggest legends this company has to offer. You know who I respect, Christina? I respect people who can prove themselves to be better than me, or at least on my level. That means I respect no one but my damn self. The wrestling World belongs to me. I'm the King of XWA and I don't need a crown to prove it. Caleb made a mistake when he set the challenge out. At United Xtreme, I show him and the World that I'm the greatest to ever lace up a pair of boots. Para México."

Dominik walks off screen as he's followed by his stablemates. The camera focuses on Christina's face as the scene fades.

[Something short. Not really in the mood for this right now, but I wanted to make sure I get a promo posted. Besides, backstage interviews don't tend to be very long anyway.]

Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | La Revolución Hispana - "One legend dies as another is born"   PROMO | La Revolución Hispana - "One legend dies as another is born" EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 6:40 pm

What an asshole. Caleb did nothing to him. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | La Revolución Hispana - "One legend dies as another is born"   PROMO | La Revolución Hispana - "One legend dies as another is born" EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 3:58 am

Bloody Mexicans Shaking Head
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | La Revolución Hispana - "One legend dies as another is born"   PROMO | La Revolución Hispana - "One legend dies as another is born" Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO | La Revolución Hispana - "One legend dies as another is born"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1