HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Goldust Denies WrestleMania Rumors of Match w/ Cody Rhodes, Backstage Reaction to Roman Reigns WWE Push

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Goldust Denies WrestleMania Rumors of Match w/ Cody Rhodes, Backstage Reaction to Roman Reigns WWE Push Empty
PostSubject: Goldust Denies WrestleMania Rumors of Match w/ Cody Rhodes, Backstage Reaction to Roman Reigns WWE Push   Goldust Denies WrestleMania Rumors of Match w/ Cody Rhodes, Backstage Reaction to Roman Reigns WWE Push EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 6:19 pm

WWE Superstar and recent tag champion Goldust took to Twitter earlier today to comment on speculation that he would be facing his brother Cody Rhodes at this year's WrestleMania pay-per-view.

@Goldust
I repeat... I WILL NOT BE FIGHTING MY BROTHER AT MANIA!!!!!!! Time has passed. Think what u want. Wouldnt get the spotlight it deserves

A match between Goldust and Cody Rhodes has been rumored for years now, as in the past it has been talked about, and even teased on WWE television and PPV. However, with last year's return, Goldust sided with his brother and the two became a successful tag team, capturing the WWE Tag Team Championships.

Roman Reigns Backstage Reaction
According to PWTorch, Roman Reigns is extremely well-liked backstage within WWE, and is said to have a very positive attitude. Apparently, many WWE Superstars would not mind putting him over, and see him as a big part of the company's future. Speaking of which, we recently listed Reigns at #1 in our "WWE Superstars of the Future" top ten list of the week.

While Reigns is very much still a part of The Shield's faction, and will be competing alongside his team at the Elimination Chamber PPV, it is expected that he will break away as a top babyface sooner, rather than later.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Goldust Denies WrestleMania Rumors of Match w/ Cody Rhodes, Backstage Reaction to Roman Reigns WWE Push Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goldust Denies WrestleMania Rumors of Match w/ Cody Rhodes, Backstage Reaction to Roman Reigns WWE Push   Goldust Denies WrestleMania Rumors of Match w/ Cody Rhodes, Backstage Reaction to Roman Reigns WWE Push EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 7:06 pm

They need to not rush him. He's done very well, but in The Shield. If they break him away with no real build up and skyrocket him into the main face role instantly, he isn't going to get very far before people get tired of him.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goldust Denies WrestleMania Rumors of Match w/ Cody Rhodes, Backstage Reaction to Roman Reigns WWE Push   Goldust Denies WrestleMania Rumors of Match w/ Cody Rhodes, Backstage Reaction to Roman Reigns WWE Push EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 7:56 pm

@Goldust
I repeat... I WILL NOT BE FIGHTING MY BROTHER AT MANIA!!!!!!! Time has passed. Think what u want. Wouldnt get the spotlight it deserves

^ all the more reason that it probably WILL happen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goldust Denies WrestleMania Rumors of Match w/ Cody Rhodes, Backstage Reaction to Roman Reigns WWE Push   Goldust Denies WrestleMania Rumors of Match w/ Cody Rhodes, Backstage Reaction to Roman Reigns WWE Push EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 8:41 pm

Reigns turns face and wins the US Championship at WM 30 beating both Dean and Seth. He has one more match with Dean and beats him at the next PPV. Than Start sending guys like ADR at him, Heel Sheamus. He has a win over two former WWE Champions and also Defending his US against both of them.
Building up to Summerslam, they start talking about Unifying the US and IC Championships. It's babyface vs babyface with Reigns vs Big E. Building this up at the 2nd most important match on the card. Reigns wins and becomes the only Mid card champion.
The Next coming months, his feuds become the 2nd most important feud going on. Make sure he also defending his title at each PPV, getting him some big wins against some big names.

Royal Rumble 2015- not only have him Win the damn thing, but let him beat his own record.

Now you can do one of two things. Either have Reigns drop his mid card title at EC...or have Title for Title match at WM.

Now the WWE WHC Champion he should face...only one person comes to mind. John Cena.

Ending WM 31 is Reigns becoming the WWE WH Champion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goldust Denies WrestleMania Rumors of Match w/ Cody Rhodes, Backstage Reaction to Roman Reigns WWE Push   Goldust Denies WrestleMania Rumors of Match w/ Cody Rhodes, Backstage Reaction to Roman Reigns WWE Push Empty

Back to top Go down

Goldust Denies WrestleMania Rumors of Match w/ Cody Rhodes, Backstage Reaction to Roman Reigns WWE Push

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1