HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adam Rose vs… Adam Rose?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Adam Rose vs… Adam Rose? Empty
PostSubject: Adam Rose vs… Adam Rose?   Adam Rose vs… Adam Rose? EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 2:16 pm

As we reported months ago, top NXT star Leo Kruger has been repackaged as Adam Rose. Apparently actor Adam Rose has taken offense to this, and the NXT Superstar calling his followers "Rosebuds", and spoke out against it on Twitter this weekend.

@RealAdamRose
So a pro wrestler named Leo Kruger changed his name to Adam Rose and started using the hashtag #Rosebuds.

For what it's worth, Adam Rose (the actor) updated his Twitter today, telling the wrestler that he'd attend his wrestling event the next time WWE was in Los Angeles.

Adam Rose @WWEAdamRose
Calm down my #Rosebuds.... lets all be the better #Rosebuds! Lets support @RealAdamRose. Watch all his movies! #DontBeALemonBeARosebud

@RealAdamRose
.@WWEAdamRose What a mensch. Let me know when you're in LA and Ill go see my first wrestling match. We'll start an Adam Rose club. #Rosebuds
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Rose vs… Adam Rose?   Adam Rose vs… Adam Rose? EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 2:33 pm

So he takes "offense" to the name change until the wrestler supports him. This isnt news.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Adam Rose vs… Adam Rose?   Adam Rose vs… Adam Rose? EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 4:43 pm

I wanna see them in a match.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Rose vs… Adam Rose?   Adam Rose vs… Adam Rose? EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 9:02 pm

I don't even know who this other guy is. He's nobody.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adam Rose vs… Adam Rose?   Adam Rose vs… Adam Rose? Empty

Back to top Go down

Adam Rose vs… Adam Rose?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1