HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Battleground Location, Kofi Kingston Reveals When He Comes Up with His Royal Rumble Stunts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

WWE Battleground Location, Kofi Kingston Reveals When He Comes Up with His Royal Rumble Stunts Empty
PostSubject: WWE Battleground Location, Kofi Kingston Reveals When He Comes Up with His Royal Rumble Stunts   WWE Battleground Location, Kofi Kingston Reveals When He Comes Up with His Royal Rumble Stunts EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 7:23 pm

This year's WWE Battleground PPV, which takes place on July 20th, will take place at the Tampa Bay Times Forum in Tampa, FL.

Kingston Talks Royal Rumble Stunts
During a recent interview with NOLA.com, WWE star Kofi Kingston had the following to say regarding his now-famous Royal Rumble stunts:

"The funny thing about it is that a lot of people think that I think about them year-round, and the past three years now, the idea hasn’t come to me until like 12 hours before the event," Kingston said.

"I don’t put any pressure on myself to come up with anything cool. I approach it like any other match. I don’t know if I’d put one (escape) above another. Like I always say, the greatest trick of all would be to actually win."
Back to top Go down
NCD
Jobber

WWE Battleground Location, Kofi Kingston Reveals When He Comes Up with His Royal Rumble Stunts Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Battleground Location, Kofi Kingston Reveals When He Comes Up with His Royal Rumble Stunts   WWE Battleground Location, Kofi Kingston Reveals When He Comes Up with His Royal Rumble Stunts EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 11:00 pm

WWE needs to stop with those damn Royal Rumble moments for Kofi. He has become a side show in the match.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: WWE Battleground Location, Kofi Kingston Reveals When He Comes Up with His Royal Rumble Stunts   WWE Battleground Location, Kofi Kingston Reveals When He Comes Up with His Royal Rumble Stunts EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 12:01 am

I think they're neat. Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Battleground Location, Kofi Kingston Reveals When He Comes Up with His Royal Rumble Stunts   WWE Battleground Location, Kofi Kingston Reveals When He Comes Up with His Royal Rumble Stunts EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 12:19 am

It's nice that he's known for something. He doesn't really have much else going, but at least he gets to be the center of attention for a few minutes each year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Battleground Location, Kofi Kingston Reveals When He Comes Up with His Royal Rumble Stunts   WWE Battleground Location, Kofi Kingston Reveals When He Comes Up with His Royal Rumble Stunts Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Battleground Location, Kofi Kingston Reveals When He Comes Up with His Royal Rumble Stunts

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1