HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Edge Talks Haven, Wrestling w/ Hulk Hogan, When It Was Time to Retire & More

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Edge Talks Haven, Wrestling w/ Hulk Hogan, When It Was Time to Retire & More Empty
PostSubject: Edge Talks Haven, Wrestling w/ Hulk Hogan, When It Was Time to Retire & More   Edge Talks Haven, Wrestling w/ Hulk Hogan, When It Was Time to Retire & More EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 7:13 pm

WWE Hall of Famer Adam "Edge" Copeland was a recent guest on George Stroumboulopoulos Tonight, a Canadian talk show, talking about his role on SyFy original series Haven, his career in WWE, retirement and more. When asked about how it felt retiring, Edge had some advice for people getting into pro wrestling.

"If they could give a class to people coming into that industry on how to manage your money, and keep it all in check. I always introduced myself as Adam from day one. I was never Edge - Edge was a character … I don't want to be that guy, like Micky Rourke in The Wrestler – that's not gonna be me. For 20 years I was Edge to people. Not like Johnny Depp who plays 8 characters a year. But I am Edge to a large majority of the population, and I always will be. I've come to accept that, but I'm Adam."

Edge also talks about wrestling with Hulk Hogan, when he knew it was time to retire, Tommy Dreamer having to carry his bags and more. He also mentioned that six weeks ago he had a baby with former WWE Diva Beth Phoenix.

Back to top Go down

Edge Talks Haven, Wrestling w/ Hulk Hogan, When It Was Time to Retire & More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge Talks Haven, Wrestling w/ Hulk Hogan, When It Was Time to Retire & More   Edge Talks Haven, Wrestling w/ Hulk Hogan, When It Was Time to Retire & More EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 7:15 pm

He had a baby with BETH PHOENIX  affraid 
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Edge Talks Haven, Wrestling w/ Hulk Hogan, When It Was Time to Retire & More   Edge Talks Haven, Wrestling w/ Hulk Hogan, When It Was Time to Retire & More EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 7:17 pm

They were a couple? lol didn't even know xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Edge Talks Haven, Wrestling w/ Hulk Hogan, When It Was Time to Retire & More   Edge Talks Haven, Wrestling w/ Hulk Hogan, When It Was Time to Retire & More EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 8:06 pm

man, that lady go after stars! i wonder if its a little rated R dude, or a little glamazon chica!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edge Talks Haven, Wrestling w/ Hulk Hogan, When It Was Time to Retire & More   Edge Talks Haven, Wrestling w/ Hulk Hogan, When It Was Time to Retire & More Empty

Back to top Go down

Edge Talks Haven, Wrestling w/ Hulk Hogan, When It Was Time to Retire & More

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1