HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rollins -- The next Edge?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Rollins -- The next Edge? Empty
PostSubject: Rollins -- The next Edge?   Rollins -- The next Edge? EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 3:10 pm

Thought this while watching him vs. Mysterio. If he fills out a little bit he'll be the next Edge IMO in that he can work with everyone on the roster and do well. Edge was the only guy that could really work with one extreme (Mysterio) and the other (Batista) at a high level. I think Rollins can be that guy for the next gen. Anyone agree? Disagree?
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Rollins -- The next Edge?   Rollins -- The next Edge? EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 3:12 pm

I love Rollins, I think he could be the next anyone if WWE uses him correctly. He always seemed very "old CM Punk/heel Jeff Hardy" to me. Then again, he could always be the "first Seth Rollins."
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Rollins -- The next Edge?   Rollins -- The next Edge? EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 3:23 pm

It was only the other week people said Reigns was the next Edge. Make up your bloody minds Mad as hell
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Rollins -- The next Edge?   Rollins -- The next Edge? EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 3:31 pm

I don't think so. I was able to hear a Edge promo without having to laugh at his voice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Rollins -- The next Edge?   Rollins -- The next Edge? EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 3:35 pm

Rollins has an awesome voice. Mad as hell
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Rollins -- The next Edge?   Rollins -- The next Edge? EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 3:39 pm

Rollins sounds like an angry teenager Funny
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Rollins -- The next Edge?   Rollins -- The next Edge? EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 3:40 pm

It fits his role perfectly. Funny
He has that snarky, annoying voice. Sounds perfect for a heel and sounds perfect when he's yelling obscenities at his opponents. "SHUT UP CENA!"
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Rollins -- The next Edge?   Rollins -- The next Edge? EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 3:58 pm

Ring-wise it seems like a pretty decent comparison from what I've seen. Definitely him more than Reigns.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rollins -- The next Edge?   Rollins -- The next Edge? Empty

Back to top Go down

Rollins -- The next Edge?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1