HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seth Rollins Reacts to the Perceived Violence of WWE, Michael Hayes & Jamie Noble Comment on Rollins’ Durability

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Seth Rollins Reacts to the Perceived Violence of WWE, Michael Hayes & Jamie Noble Comment on Rollins’ Durability Empty
PostSubject: Seth Rollins Reacts to the Perceived Violence of WWE, Michael Hayes & Jamie Noble Comment on Rollins’ Durability   Seth Rollins Reacts to the Perceived Violence of WWE, Michael Hayes & Jamie Noble Comment on Rollins’ Durability EmptyThu May 07, 2015 1:58 pm

In advance of the ESPN special which aired this week, The Des Moines Register recently followed around WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins, who is also an Iowa native. Below are some highlights:

Rollins on growing up a fan:

“My brother and I would wrestle in my grandparents’ living room, that was our spot. Even when he wasn’t there, I would fight pillows and the wrestling buddies (plush toys shaped like wrestlers) all on my own. Hulk Hogan was a superhero to me as a kid. I loved Batman as a kid, but he wasn’t a real person. He was a character, and I couldn’t touch him. But Hulk Hogan, I watched him walk out on the ramp and get into the ring. He was a real person. If he was real, why couldn’t I be like him? Why couldn’t I do that, too?”

Rollins saying what WWE does is perceived violence, not just violence:

“It’s not a wrestling show, it’s a TV show about a wrestling show. It’s a classic morality tale. It’s a story as old as time. You have an antagonist and you have a protagonist. You have a conflict and you have a resolution.”

Jamie Noble on Rollins:

“There’s no quitting when it comes to Seth. He doesn’t get down….If we have a bad day, we find a way to make it better the next day.”

Michael Hayes on Rollins:

“He’s one of the most durable guys I’ve ever seen. He’s like a cat. There can be a mistake made and I’m like, ‘Oh my God, he’s broke in two,’ but he’s just up and fine.”

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/entertainment/2015/05/06/seth-rollins-wwe-champion/70906438/
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

Seth Rollins Reacts to the Perceived Violence of WWE, Michael Hayes & Jamie Noble Comment on Rollins’ Durability Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth Rollins Reacts to the Perceived Violence of WWE, Michael Hayes & Jamie Noble Comment on Rollins’ Durability   Seth Rollins Reacts to the Perceived Violence of WWE, Michael Hayes & Jamie Noble Comment on Rollins’ Durability EmptyThu May 07, 2015 4:32 pm

realt wrote:
It’s not a wrestling show, it’s a TV show about a wrestling show.

THANK YOU.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Seth Rollins Reacts to the Perceived Violence of WWE, Michael Hayes & Jamie Noble Comment on Rollins’ Durability   Seth Rollins Reacts to the Perceived Violence of WWE, Michael Hayes & Jamie Noble Comment on Rollins’ Durability EmptyThu May 07, 2015 5:06 pm

Rollins likes Batman <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seth Rollins Reacts to the Perceived Violence of WWE, Michael Hayes & Jamie Noble Comment on Rollins’ Durability   Seth Rollins Reacts to the Perceived Violence of WWE, Michael Hayes & Jamie Noble Comment on Rollins’ Durability Empty

Back to top Go down

Seth Rollins Reacts to the Perceived Violence of WWE, Michael Hayes & Jamie Noble Comment on Rollins’ Durability

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1