HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WrestleMania 30 Creative Meetings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

WrestleMania 30 Creative Meetings Empty
PostSubject: WrestleMania 30 Creative Meetings   WrestleMania 30 Creative Meetings EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 7:47 pm

According to PWInsider.com, a number of WrestleMania 30 creative meetings took place this past week in WWE in light of both the CM Punk walk out and the way the live crowds have been reacting to certain segments involving top names like Orton, Bryan, Cena and Batista.

Last week, top WrestleMania 30 matches like Bryan vs Sheamus and Orton vs Batista were said to be "set in stone," however with the way things played out this past week "anything is now possible" where the 'Mania card is concerned. Even the Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar match is said to be up in the air at this point, and the only real "lock" for the PPV, as of this writing, is John Cena vs Bray Wyatt.
Back to top Go down
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 30 Creative Meetings   WrestleMania 30 Creative Meetings EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 8:01 pm

They have a chance to do something really special with Daniel Bryan. This could be a storyline we talk about for years to come, hopefully for good reasons.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 30 Creative Meetings   WrestleMania 30 Creative Meetings EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 1:32 am

John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt? Didn't even know that was a possibility in their minds, that's interesting. I'd like to see it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 30 Creative Meetings   WrestleMania 30 Creative Meetings EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 1:56 am

^ Bray attacked Cena at RR.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 30 Creative Meetings   WrestleMania 30 Creative Meetings EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 2:11 am

It'll give others a chance to move up.

I'd love to listen in on one of those meetings.
Back to top Go down
fuse
Middle Carder
fuse

PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 30 Creative Meetings   WrestleMania 30 Creative Meetings EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:02 am

^^ also on raw the next night.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 30 Creative Meetings   WrestleMania 30 Creative Meetings EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 11:19 am

Razor wrote:
^ Bray attacked Cena at RR.
Oh, nice. I'm liking that feud for WrestleMania.  walk 
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WrestleMania 30 Creative Meetings   WrestleMania 30 Creative Meetings Empty

Back to top Go down

WrestleMania 30 Creative Meetings

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1