HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Considering Creative Change For Elimination Chamber and WrestleMania

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

WWE Considering Creative Change For Elimination Chamber and WrestleMania   Empty
PostSubject: WWE Considering Creative Change For Elimination Chamber and WrestleMania    WWE Considering Creative Change For Elimination Chamber and WrestleMania   EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 6:10 pm

- There is currently talk within WWE of Daniel Bryan winning the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at the Elimination Chamber, then moving on to defend it against Batista and Randy Orton in a triple-threat match at WrestleMania 30.

The feeling is that if he wins the title at Elimination Chamber it will mean a boost to the Raw rating on the next night, which is the same night the WWE Network launches. The company wants as many people watching that Raw as possible; there has already been discussion about bringing in a lot of past big names for the show.
Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/311390#Z8wBhlL0I5ZMCiT6.99
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

WWE Considering Creative Change For Elimination Chamber and WrestleMania   Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Considering Creative Change For Elimination Chamber and WrestleMania    WWE Considering Creative Change For Elimination Chamber and WrestleMania   EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 6:15 pm

That would make the main event more interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: WWE Considering Creative Change For Elimination Chamber and WrestleMania    WWE Considering Creative Change For Elimination Chamber and WrestleMania   EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 6:17 pm

Only way id be excited for this is if Bryan retained at Mania, because fuck Batista and his charity title match.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: WWE Considering Creative Change For Elimination Chamber and WrestleMania    WWE Considering Creative Change For Elimination Chamber and WrestleMania   EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 6:20 pm

Yeah it is the third year in a row a old guy came in and main evented WrestleMania. That's the type of shit you'd expect from TNA.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: WWE Considering Creative Change For Elimination Chamber and WrestleMania    WWE Considering Creative Change For Elimination Chamber and WrestleMania   EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 7:37 pm

Called it. I aint bothered

Although like I said before, I'd much rather see Bryan win the title AT Mania. Makes it seem like a legit "Road to Wrestlemania."
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: WWE Considering Creative Change For Elimination Chamber and WrestleMania    WWE Considering Creative Change For Elimination Chamber and WrestleMania   EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 10:27 pm

How many guys on the roster could carry BOTH Batista and Randy Orton in the same match? I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Considering Creative Change For Elimination Chamber and WrestleMania    WWE Considering Creative Change For Elimination Chamber and WrestleMania   EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 1:59 am

Really wouldn't get your hopes up. It could be possible this is true or someone is just trying to stir the pot to get people to watch. I believe when I see it happen. Remember who is in charge, The Breakfast Club.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Considering Creative Change For Elimination Chamber and WrestleMania    WWE Considering Creative Change For Elimination Chamber and WrestleMania   Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Considering Creative Change For Elimination Chamber and WrestleMania

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1