HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to turn around Bryan situation...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

How to turn around Bryan situation... Empty
PostSubject: How to turn around Bryan situation...   How to turn around Bryan situation... EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 1:44 am

The title I wanted to give this was way too long, so here's the real title.

How to turn around the Daniel Bryan situation without bringing back CM Punk or giving him the title, although still AS unlikely to happen.

Spoiler:

Yes it's unlikely.

No I'm not suggesting it.

Just thought it would be cool for a thread. Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to turn around Bryan situation...   How to turn around Bryan situation... EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 2:40 am

That doesn't sound so bad actually. Bryan would take them both out.

Usually they'd have him beat up first. They gotta make JC look good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to turn around Bryan situation...   How to turn around Bryan situation... EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 11:38 am

That would mean turn Cena heel.
Him putting Orton over Bryan is Heel-Ish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to turn around Bryan situation...   How to turn around Bryan situation... EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 1:54 pm

Nah, very unlikely.
They'd never make Cena turn heel that way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to turn around Bryan situation...   How to turn around Bryan situation... EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 2:02 pm

The only way that would make sense is if Cena for some reason secretly got pissed at how Bryan's popularity soared even further after Summerslam and that was eating him alive.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: How to turn around Bryan situation...   How to turn around Bryan situation... EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 3:34 pm

Zanon wrote:
Nah, very unlikely.
They'd never make Cena turn heel that way.

You gotta read the thread dawg.

Said at the bottom "I'm not suggesting this" and I didn't think it was gonna happen. The thread isn't for discussing the practicality of the hypothetical scenario.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: How to turn around Bryan situation...   How to turn around Bryan situation... EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 3:37 pm

Dead wrote:
The only way that would make sense is if Cena for some reason secretly got pissed at how Bryan's popularity soared even further after Summerslam and that was eating him alive.

I agree that this would work, and Cena going heel would work, but here's how I'd do that.

Cena comes out on Raw the night after it happens. Apologizes to Daniel Bryan and the crowd. He doesn't know what came over him. He robbed Bryan and the universe of what was rightfully theirs and understands the boos. He's sorry and wants to make it up to Bryan.

Bryan doesn't believe him and challenges him at Wrestlemania.

Cena beats Bryan at Wrestlemania by a legitimate heel turn. low-blows him and hits the AA. After the match he gives the crowd the "You can't see me" taunt and leaves the ring, leading to a summer feud for the ages.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to turn around Bryan situation...   How to turn around Bryan situation... EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 5:02 pm

Id have him play the good guy all the way up until the finish, and after the pinfall, THEN you do the lowblow after a handshake or something. That would get him more heat than just cheating to win, i think.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: How to turn around Bryan situation...   How to turn around Bryan situation... EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 2:19 am

Pulling Orton over Bryan would be a bit too much IMO but aside from that I kinda like it and they can easily make it face/face.

Maybe just hit the AA on DB out of frustration and then kinda stare at both of them on the ground with his hands to his sides / shaking his head and what not. Then have Cena walk off with both of them still laying there. Orton finishes it with an RKO either as soon as they both get up or shortly after.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to turn around Bryan situation...   How to turn around Bryan situation... Empty

Back to top Go down

How to turn around Bryan situation...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1