HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Ever Happened to Wade Barrett?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What Ever Happened to Wade Barrett?  Empty
PostSubject: What Ever Happened to Wade Barrett?    What Ever Happened to Wade Barrett?  EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 1:28 pm

What Ever Happened to Wade Barrett?  2ryn57l
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Ever Happened to Wade Barrett?    What Ever Happened to Wade Barrett?  EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 1:44 pm

Actually, it was Big Show throwing Ziggler onto him, which caused him to get injured and come back and then get repackaged...again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Ever Happened to Wade Barrett?    What Ever Happened to Wade Barrett?  EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 4:31 pm

Wow.
Everytime a wrestler doesn't succeed, Cena is to be blamed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Ever Happened to Wade Barrett?    What Ever Happened to Wade Barrett?  EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 4:33 pm

Cena isn't to blame, it's creative not know what the fuck to do with him. Come on he's a big son of a bitch, he can go in the ring, he has great mic skills...but all they have for him is...Bad News Barrett. By now he should have been a world champion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Ever Happened to Wade Barrett?    What Ever Happened to Wade Barrett?  EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 5:07 pm

Barrett's initial success was killed by Cena burying him and the Nexus at SummerSlam.

It was his later push that was killed by injury. Barrett's one of those "every time something starts to happen..." type performers, where he just can't seem to catch a break.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Ever Happened to Wade Barrett?    What Ever Happened to Wade Barrett?  EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 5:59 pm

Id say it started with the whole "firing Cena" thing, because Cena would come back every week and beat the shit out of the Nexus, without them even getting the upperhand in anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Ever Happened to Wade Barrett?    What Ever Happened to Wade Barrett?  EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 6:09 pm

***PAUSE***

This thread was to be funny. Just a joke, you guys take it too seriously. I love Cena, I'm a Cena fan, but continue as you guys please.

walk 
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: What Ever Happened to Wade Barrett?    What Ever Happened to Wade Barrett?  EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 6:31 pm

Cena didn't kill the Nexus angle, whoever scripted them did. They had no direction, just a vague 'take down the company' BS.

What Ever Happened to Wade Barrett?  FJBloTX
What Ever Happened to Wade Barrett?  Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: What Ever Happened to Wade Barrett?    What Ever Happened to Wade Barrett?  EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 6:55 pm

Yeah, they didn't really do much with the Nexus angle anyway. It was literally just them coming down on RAW, trying to destroy things, then Cena beating them up. It started to become lackluster real quick.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: What Ever Happened to Wade Barrett?    What Ever Happened to Wade Barrett?  EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:44 pm

ilike doesn't want us to take things too serious.

What Ever Happened to Wade Barrett?  16890010

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: What Ever Happened to Wade Barrett?    What Ever Happened to Wade Barrett?  EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:48 pm

Lol, every time someone legit blames Cena for something like this, I lose like 200% respect for them and makes me think they have issues in their brain.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: What Ever Happened to Wade Barrett?    What Ever Happened to Wade Barrett?  EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:59 pm

I blame Cena for 9/11
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: What Ever Happened to Wade Barrett?    What Ever Happened to Wade Barrett?  EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:03 am

I blame Cena for The Holocaust.

PostSubject: Re: What Ever Happened to Wade Barrett?    What Ever Happened to Wade Barrett?  EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:19 am

Edge and Jericho both said the finish to the SummerSlam match was Cena's idea, and that Cena himself said it was a bad idea after the match. Not blaming anyone for anything, since I'm sure Cena saw it as a big moment, but in reality it killed interest in the group fast. They never recovered the heat they lost there.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: What Ever Happened to Wade Barrett?    What Ever Happened to Wade Barrett?  EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:52 am

I didn't mean this in specific, I meant people that blame Cena for everything.

"WWE sucks right now? Cena's fault. My favorite wrestler didn't win the title? Cena's fault. My school expelled me for jacking off in the bathrooms? Cena's fault for making me want to jack off."

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: What Ever Happened to Wade Barrett?    What Ever Happened to Wade Barrett?  EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 1:46 am

Can we have a bit of decorum, please!!!

I'm afraid I've got some bad news. Cena buried me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Ever Happened to Wade Barrett?    What Ever Happened to Wade Barrett?  EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 6:17 am

Nexus had a good phase, lost interest just after Bragging Rights 2010.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: What Ever Happened to Wade Barrett?    What Ever Happened to Wade Barrett?  EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 10:37 am

I ran out of bacon. Fuck John Cena.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Ever Happened to Wade Barrett?    What Ever Happened to Wade Barrett?  EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 4:02 pm

Well Cena is like every other top guy, he will be dick to the others to keep his spot. Like Hogan, like Bret, Like Shawn, Like Austin & Rock (bet they step on a few toes), like triple h. It's how been.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Ever Happened to Wade Barrett?    What Ever Happened to Wade Barrett?  EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 4:36 pm

Dont forget guys, Cena does NO wrong. That's why Alex Riley is never seen on main television, right?
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: What Ever Happened to Wade Barrett?    What Ever Happened to Wade Barrett?  EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 4:39 pm

Come on guys. These people are human. Even Tommy Dreamer had his little out bursts. Maybe we could of had a Truth Martini in ECW if he didn't. But that in hindsight of course.

EDIT: And comparing John Cena to Shawn Michaels is fucking crazy.

PostSubject: Re: What Ever Happened to Wade Barrett?    What Ever Happened to Wade Barrett?  EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 8:28 pm

I know Shawn did way more, like screw over Vader's push and almost ruining him. But Shawn was protecting his spot, and Cena protecting his spot. Maybe not to the degree as Shawn, but he still does. Top guys are assholes. Some get full of themselves and push people around because they know they can get away with it. Like Dead said, A-Ry push stopped because he stood up to Cena...Which is a big no no. It fucking sucks yes, but that's wrestling for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Ever Happened to Wade Barrett?    What Ever Happened to Wade Barrett?  EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 8:34 pm

It's funny though, Cena said theres a rule that states you cant pull pranks on people now if they dont want to be pranked...Riley didnt want to be pranked and yet he got punished for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Ever Happened to Wade Barrett?    What Ever Happened to Wade Barrett?  EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 8:39 pm

if your one of Triple H's boys you don't have to follow those rules.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: What Ever Happened to Wade Barrett?    What Ever Happened to Wade Barrett?  EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 10:47 pm

One of HHH's boys? You mean you can actually put asses on seats? I aint bothered

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Ever Happened to Wade Barrett?    What Ever Happened to Wade Barrett?  Empty

Back to top Go down

What Ever Happened to Wade Barrett?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next