HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More Details On Wade Barrett's WWE Future

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

More Details On Wade Barrett's WWE Future Empty
PostSubject: More Details On Wade Barrett's WWE Future   More Details On Wade Barrett's WWE Future EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 12:21 pm

Wade Barrett as we recently reported, WWE star Wade Barrett has been off television for over a month, and was last seen getting beat by Daniel Bryan on RAW.

WWE is looking to repackage him according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, and there has been talk of giving him the Badnews Barrett gimmick like the one he does on the JBL & Cole show.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: More Details On Wade Barrett's WWE Future   More Details On Wade Barrett's WWE Future EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 1:26 pm

Give him a new theme. That's all he needs. Worked before I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: More Details On Wade Barrett's WWE Future   More Details On Wade Barrett's WWE Future EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 1:42 pm

^ Agreed! His theme is ruining him, it doesn't sound motivating or "mark" worthy at all. Funny
I was wondering what happened to him.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Details On Wade Barrett's WWE Future   More Details On Wade Barrett's WWE Future EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:50 pm

they should have stuck with the bare knuckle gimmick they had in mind. Him wrestling in jeans, work boots, tapped up fist. He could just beat the shit out of people and winning by KO or the ref stopping the match. Heck lose by DQ a few times because he wouldn't stop his attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Details On Wade Barrett's WWE Future   More Details On Wade Barrett's WWE Future EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 8:13 pm

Plenty of real bare knuckle boxers around I aint bothered 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Details On Wade Barrett's WWE Future   More Details On Wade Barrett's WWE Future EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 12:37 am

he was a real one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Details On Wade Barrett's WWE Future   More Details On Wade Barrett's WWE Future Empty

Back to top Go down

More Details On Wade Barrett's WWE Future

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1