HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mick Foley's Son Rips Triple H, Calls WWE a Dictatorship

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Mick Foley's Son Rips Triple H, Calls WWE a Dictatorship Empty
PostSubject: Mick Foley's Son Rips Triple H, Calls WWE a Dictatorship   Mick Foley's Son Rips Triple H, Calls WWE a Dictatorship EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 6:41 pm

As we noted last night, WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley blasted the Royal Rumble PPV because Daniel Bryan was not included in the Royal Rumble match.

Foley's son Dewey went on a similar rant on Twitter, and although his comments have since been deleted, they are as follows:

"Sorry people who know much about wrestling, but this company right now is in some serious s–t. This is really bad for their company because one or two individuals truly believe that their opinions reign much higher over the millions and millions of people who watch their show religiously on a weekly basis. It's such a horrible feeling obviously because it hits close to home. You have these guys who work their asses off 320+ days a year, who barely see their loved ones, and they get completely disrespected and disregarded because Triple f–king H thinks they're 'too small' or not star material.

My dad made your ass, and people told my dad all his life that he would amount to nothing. So Triple H should know from experience that the people that work their asses off and that are told that they are worthless, are the ones that make the company the best it can be. Without my dad, Triple H is just a mid-carder. My dad went out of his way to make sure that he turned Triple H into the intimidating, scary, cerebral assassin, son of a b—h that he has become. So it's about time that people who deserve to be the best are given the opportunity to show it. WWE is a f–king dictatorship and it is just truly a shame."
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley's Son Rips Triple H, Calls WWE a Dictatorship   Mick Foley's Son Rips Triple H, Calls WWE a Dictatorship EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 6:42 pm

Well...can't please them all. walk
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley's Son Rips Triple H, Calls WWE a Dictatorship   Mick Foley's Son Rips Triple H, Calls WWE a Dictatorship EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 6:49 pm

Ok, this dude is comparing a wrestling show to a totalitarian form of Government, he has issues. He takes wrestling way too seriously.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley's Son Rips Triple H, Calls WWE a Dictatorship   Mick Foley's Son Rips Triple H, Calls WWE a Dictatorship EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 10:18 pm

Of course he takes wrestling seriously. He's the son of Mick fucking Foley. He's been around wrestling since the day he was born. Funny
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley's Son Rips Triple H, Calls WWE a Dictatorship   Mick Foley's Son Rips Triple H, Calls WWE a Dictatorship EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 10:47 pm

I don't care. It's a dumbass comparison. Funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley's Son Rips Triple H, Calls WWE a Dictatorship   Mick Foley's Son Rips Triple H, Calls WWE a Dictatorship Empty

Back to top Go down

Mick Foley's Son Rips Triple H, Calls WWE a Dictatorship

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1