HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why does IWC = Indy Fan Boy and why are we worse than you?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Why does IWC = Indy Fan Boy and why are we worse than you? Empty
PostSubject: Why does IWC = Indy Fan Boy and why are we worse than you?   Why does IWC = Indy Fan Boy and why are we worse than you? EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 4:46 am

This was an argument on the chat room and sorry I missed it.

First of all why is the "indy fans" the internet wrestling community? There are more of causal fans than independent wrestling fans. Just look at the difference in the amount of posts in The WWE forums over the forum that covers all international and independent wrestling. That would be like saying those stupid Americans live in a cold ass place when they're just talking about Alaskans.

It's not even like Minkaro's compassion to PewDiePie fans because we are the minority so it doesn't fit.

Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Why does IWC = Indy Fan Boy and why are we worse than you?   Why does IWC = Indy Fan Boy and why are we worse than you? EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 11:51 am

I missed the chat room discussion but I don't think of IWC = indie fans, although by nature indie fans have to be internet fans since they can't see those feds without youtube, etc. (even to order a DVD from an indie promotion you have to go online).

When I think of IWC, I think of a group of very disgruntled people who for some reason call themselves wrestling fans even when they - as a group - seem to pretty much dislike wrestling (or WWE). When I see forums loaded with people who start and comment on every thread followed with "I haven't watched since 2005," I'm just wtf? I stopped collecting comic books a long time ago and I don't troll comic book forums telling everyone how comic books that I don't even read suck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why does IWC = Indy Fan Boy and why are we worse than you?   Why does IWC = Indy Fan Boy and why are we worse than you? EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 11:57 am

Its normally the proWWE crowd who thinks the company does no wrong
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why does IWC = Indy Fan Boy and why are we worse than you?   Why does IWC = Indy Fan Boy and why are we worse than you? EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 12:40 pm

It's a stereotype what think what the IWC is and what it really is. IWC isn't a bad thing, but a lot of people make it out to be bad, like it's full of bitchy, whiny, indy fans. Again, it's not. Rather people will like to admit it or not, almost everyone here is apart of the IWC. They go on the forums, they share opinions and debate on wrestling. They check out the spoilers, the shoot interviews, look up past matches and ect ect. It's a fandom. Like any fandom yeah there are those who do nothing but complain, but don't judge the whole thing because of some people.

People also don't wanna admit it because they don't like the idea of being in the same boat with people like Me and Dead. Dead does take up a lot of space in the boat because of his lazy boy chair. Move that thing elsewhere, it takes up too much space bunghole.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why does IWC = Indy Fan Boy and why are we worse than you?   Why does IWC = Indy Fan Boy and why are we worse than you? EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:03 pm

I have no problem admitting im part of the IWC, it's just reading some of the shit from people who act like they arent in it because they praise WWE and shit all over anything or anybody that isnt proWWE. Like if you're criticizing Cena or Orton, it's labeled as hating, but if you worship Punk, Bryan, or anyone in Ring of Honor it's labeled as fanboying. It's fucking annoying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why does IWC = Indy Fan Boy and why are we worse than you?   Why does IWC = Indy Fan Boy and why are we worse than you? EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:04 pm

Than you would have hated last nights chat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why does IWC = Indy Fan Boy and why are we worse than you?   Why does IWC = Indy Fan Boy and why are we worse than you? EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:08 pm

I can only imagine how it went down:

"The crowd hates Cena/Orton? THEY SHOULD GO WATCH ROH THEN BECAUSE CENA/ORTON IS BEST FOR BUSINESS LOLROH WWERULZ"
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Why does IWC = Indy Fan Boy and why are we worse than you?   Why does IWC = Indy Fan Boy and why are we worse than you? EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:13 pm

Basically Razor was insulting the crowd, calling them faggots for booing Cena/Orton and the fact that DB wasn't in the rumble...all night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why does IWC = Indy Fan Boy and why are we worse than you?   Why does IWC = Indy Fan Boy and why are we worse than you? EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:18 pm

Because Razor has the boneheaded idea that you HAVE to cheer for who WWE tells you to, and if you dont, you're pretty much borderline retarded and should go back to watching ROH. If you paid hard earned money to go to these shows, you have the right to boo, cheer or shit all over anything you want to. Anyone who thinks these rights should be taken away, is an idiot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why does IWC = Indy Fan Boy and why are we worse than you?   Why does IWC = Indy Fan Boy and why are we worse than you? EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:21 pm

That crowd last night was a highlight for sure. I hope it appears on Botch-a-mania. Especially the guy who had multi-signs. "Over Rey-ted" Classic.
Back to top Go down
StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

PostSubject: Re: Why does IWC = Indy Fan Boy and why are we worse than you?   Why does IWC = Indy Fan Boy and why are we worse than you? EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:59 pm

The IWC is anyone and everyone who utilizes the internet for their love/hobby of wrestling.  Anyone who posts a forum acting as if they are not is fooling themselves.  I decided long ago anyone saying that is simply trying to individualize themselves, and thus 'separate them from the pack' so to speak.  It's just silly to say that you hate the IWC when you're a part of it.  And the crowd has the right to boo whoever they want.  It's not the first time that fans have heavily rejected big pushes from WWE, hell it happened even before the rise of the internet.  That's just how it is.  When you have an event like the Royal Rumble, where the actual crowd is very unhappy, that's a reflection of how things are.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Why does IWC = Indy Fan Boy and why are we worse than you?   Why does IWC = Indy Fan Boy and why are we worse than you? EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:09 pm

Yeah booing because you don't like who's being pushed wasn't created by the internet. You can check out Starcade 1987. Everyone was shiting all over Ron Garvin as NWA World Heavyweight Champion. Or even the Bret Hart and Lex Luger both winning The Royal Rumble was heavily booed.

TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Why does IWC = Indy Fan Boy and why are we worse than you?   Why does IWC = Indy Fan Boy and why are we worse than you? EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:10 pm

#ErikWatts. suspicious
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why does IWC = Indy Fan Boy and why are we worse than you?   Why does IWC = Indy Fan Boy and why are we worse than you? EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:26 pm

I disliked the fans for booing Cena's match, too. Not because they hated Cena and Orton, mind you, but because they didn't give the match a chance. They started chanting "boring" when they were circling the ring, it was ridiculous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why does IWC = Indy Fan Boy and why are we worse than you?   Why does IWC = Indy Fan Boy and why are we worse than you? EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:29 pm

Because people are tired of seeing the same shit over and over again. Why should people be excited for a main event that isnt that interesting, since 2007? It's time for something different to be in the title scene, and when the World Heavyweight Championship was a thing, you actually got different title feuds, it was a fresh change. With the WWE Championship, it was either Cena, Orton, Sheamus or Del Rio.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Why does IWC = Indy Fan Boy and why are we worse than you?   Why does IWC = Indy Fan Boy and why are we worse than you? EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:33 pm

Plus I think people are tired of The WWE hype machine saying shit like it was the biggest rematch ever.

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Why does IWC = Indy Fan Boy and why are we worse than you?   Why does IWC = Indy Fan Boy and why are we worse than you? EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 6:10 pm

1. Dead, shut the fuck up. This is why everyone hates you, don't ever fucking speak for me, idiot.

2. It depends, Moose. Generally when someone says "IWC", they're referring to the connotative definition of it, and not the literal definition of it. It's like when I said "I hate CM Punk fans" back during his title reign. It'd be asinine to assume I hate EVERY SINGLE CM Punk fan seeing as I AM one. At the same time, I was cool with a lot of people who were CM Punk fans. When I said "I hate CM Punk fans" I meant I hate the stereotypical CM Punk fan. The "lol he laughed at dead babies, cheer! Best in the world! Everyone besides him and maybe Daniel Bryan sucks!" fan. That's what I meant by "CM Punk fan" when I said "I hate CM Punk fans."

It's the same here. I don't deny I am a part of the IWC, I obviously am a part of it, but the thing is, when I (or Minkaro yesterday) use the phrase "IWC fans" we generally mean the stereotypical idea of an IWC fan. We don't mean "Indy fan boy" we mean like, the "Only Punk/Bryan/Ziggler/Ambrose/Cesaro are talented, everyone else sucks! WWE sucks! I pay money to watch shows and then bitch about everything, even before the show even starts!" fan. Obviously, it's not referring to every single wrestling fan that goes on the internet...

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Why does IWC = Indy Fan Boy and why are we worse than you?   Why does IWC = Indy Fan Boy and why are we worse than you? EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 6:24 pm

Vice President Razor wrote:
the "Only Punk/Bryan/Ziggler/Ambrose/Cesaro are talented, everyone else sucks!

People gotta learn Heath Slater is the only guy worth watching Fail! 

PostSubject: Re: Why does IWC = Indy Fan Boy and why are we worse than you?   Why does IWC = Indy Fan Boy and why are we worse than you? EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 10:09 pm

Vice President Razor wrote:
1. Dead, shut the fuck up. This is why everyone hates you, don't ever fucking speak for me, idiot.

you yourself called everyone morons and faggots for booing they wanted to boo, if ANYONE wants to look like an idiot, its yourself. it's nobody elses fault you insult crowds for not cheering your favorite wrestler and then you get pissed when you get called out for it. you speak for every fucking body when you bash the independents, so try not to look like a fucking hypocrite.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Why does IWC = Indy Fan Boy and why are we worse than you?   Why does IWC = Indy Fan Boy and why are we worse than you? EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 10:49 pm

Yes, I did call them faggots, so? I don't give a shit, don't go around trying to use me in an argument if you're not even doing it right.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why does IWC = Indy Fan Boy and why are we worse than you?   Why does IWC = Indy Fan Boy and why are we worse than you? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why does IWC = Indy Fan Boy and why are we worse than you?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1