HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deathlok Set to Appear on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (SPOILERS)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Deathlok Set to Appear on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (SPOILERS)  Empty
PostSubject: Deathlok Set to Appear on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (SPOILERS)    Deathlok Set to Appear on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (SPOILERS)  EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 8:18 pm

Marvel Entertainment has confirmed that longtime Marvel Comics character Deathlok will be appearing in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and who will be playing him.

Deathlok will be be appearing on the show on the upcoming February 4 episode of the show. The character will in fact be the transformation of recurring character Mike Peterson (played by J. August Richards). The episode airs at 8PM ET on February 4 on ABC.

Below is an official synopsis for the episode, per the Marvel press release:

Transformed into the cybernetic solider against his will, Mike Peterson (J. August Richards) must struggle to find the man in the machine. With a high-tech eye that allows him to see through walls, super strength and increased speed courtesy of a cybernetic leg, will Deathlok fight alongside the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. or against them?

Executive producer Jeffrey Bell said in the announcement: "We have been waiting all season for this moment where we can reveal that Mike Peterson's story arc is an origin story. We're thrilled to have J. August Richards playing Deathlok and to have our audience enjoy this favorite Marvel character on the show."

Actor Richards added on getting to play the character, "If you would have asked when I was nine-years old what I wanted to be, I would have said a super hero and I'm so excited to be one now as an adult on TV! It's a dream come true."
Read more at http://www.411mania.com/movies/news/310864#pH5rtegiJzeMhFpz.99
Back to top Go down

Deathlok Set to Appear on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (SPOILERS)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1