HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hulk Hogan & Iron Sheik Celebrate Major Pro Wrestling Anniversary

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Hulk Hogan & Iron Sheik Celebrate Major Pro Wrestling Anniversary Empty
PostSubject: Hulk Hogan & Iron Sheik Celebrate Major Pro Wrestling Anniversary   Hulk Hogan & Iron Sheik Celebrate Major Pro Wrestling Anniversary EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 6:43 pm

Today is the 30th anniversary of Hulkamania running wild. On January 23rd, 1984 Hulk Hogan defeated the Iron Sheik at Madison Square Garden in front of a packed house, winning the WWF Championship that he would go on to hold for an impressive 1,474 days.

@HulkHogan
30 years ago a dream came true,I became WWE Champion and HULKAMANIA has been runnin wild ever since,30 years ,seems like yesterday brotherHH

Iron Sheik also tweeted out words of respect directed at the Hulkster today, in honor of his momentous anniversary.

30 year ago today me and the @HulkHogan sold out the most famous arena in the world to make Hulkamania. Now I am the legend & he the legend

As we have been reporting, Hogan recently completed a WWE phsyical, and everything is in place for his anticipated return to the WWE, which will likely be happening in the very near future to promote WrestleMania 30.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan & Iron Sheik Celebrate Major Pro Wrestling Anniversary   Hulk Hogan & Iron Sheik Celebrate Major Pro Wrestling Anniversary EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 6:44 pm

Fair play to him clap
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan & Iron Sheik Celebrate Major Pro Wrestling Anniversary   Hulk Hogan & Iron Sheik Celebrate Major Pro Wrestling Anniversary EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 8:05 pm

#JABRONI Happy Dance
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan & Iron Sheik Celebrate Major Pro Wrestling Anniversary   Hulk Hogan & Iron Sheik Celebrate Major Pro Wrestling Anniversary EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 8:07 pm

Sheik should've gone HAM on Hogan. YO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan & Iron Sheik Celebrate Major Pro Wrestling Anniversary   Hulk Hogan & Iron Sheik Celebrate Major Pro Wrestling Anniversary EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 8:46 pm

I have a lotta respect for you, Sheik!
Back to top Go down
fuse
Middle Carder
fuse

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan & Iron Sheik Celebrate Major Pro Wrestling Anniversary   Hulk Hogan & Iron Sheik Celebrate Major Pro Wrestling Anniversary EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 9:46 am

Wow. The sheik made a comment about Hogan without calling him all the cunts under the sun.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan & Iron Sheik Celebrate Major Pro Wrestling Anniversary   Hulk Hogan & Iron Sheik Celebrate Major Pro Wrestling Anniversary EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 10:00 am

^
I was about to say that is the most normal Tweet I think he's ever done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan & Iron Sheik Celebrate Major Pro Wrestling Anniversary   Hulk Hogan & Iron Sheik Celebrate Major Pro Wrestling Anniversary Empty

Back to top Go down

Hulk Hogan & Iron Sheik Celebrate Major Pro Wrestling Anniversary

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1