HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How I Would Book Sting (If He Ever Showed Up In WWE)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

How I Would Book Sting (If He Ever Showed Up In WWE) Empty
PostSubject: How I Would Book Sting (If He Ever Showed Up In WWE)   How I Would Book Sting (If He Ever Showed Up In WWE) EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 6:28 pm

With the rumors swirling around that WWE and Sting are indeed in talks and are deep into said talks (even coming up with concepts like "A Man Called Sting" etc, we all know that the company would never make creative plans around a talent if there were no plans to bring them into the fold. My suggestion would be this:

> Run promos teasing and eventually revealing his signing into the company, with plans to debut him at either Elimination Chamber or the night after. If you debut him at the Chamber, have him interrupt a Sandow or Bad News Barrett promo. Like with Barrett, have him do the "I've got some Bad News" thing and tell the crowd Sting isnt actually going to be there tonight, then have the lights go out, the theme plays and he comes down and attacks Barrett to get that cheap debut face pop.

> The night after, have him come out and cut a promo of his own, only to be interrupted by the Undertaker. This sets up the dream match at Wrestlemania.

> Undertaker/Sting at Mania, and you can have Taker go over Sting, but have Sting look strong in his match....don't bury him, that would defeat the purpose of him even showing up.

> After Mania, he goes on hiatus till say....June/July, build up a program with Barrett, Sandow or any other midcard heel that desperately needs the rub from a legend like Sting.

> Have him do one more midcard feud after the summer one, win that feud and then maybe...and this is a big maybe...give him a 1-2 month title run, leading up to the winter where he drops it to someone who actually deserves the spotlight.

> Finally, have him headline the class of 2015, with one final match at Wrestlemania 31 where he goes over someone in his final sendoff. IMO it would be the perfect way to end a career on the caliber of Sting's.

The only people i would not have Sting face would be Lesnar, Batista or Sheamus, as their styles would probably be too much for Sting's body to handle. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How I Would Book Sting (If He Ever Showed Up In WWE)   How I Would Book Sting (If He Ever Showed Up In WWE) EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 6:51 pm

I don't like the midcard feud tbh or the break from mania, that defeats the purpose of him showing up.

I think he should feud with people like Taker and then team with Bryan against the authorities, maybe?
Or something with the wyatts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How I Would Book Sting (If He Ever Showed Up In WWE)   How I Would Book Sting (If He Ever Showed Up In WWE) EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 6:56 pm

If the break happened he'd only be gone a month, and you need to have him put over at least 2 midcard heels that are doing nothing at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: How I Would Book Sting (If He Ever Showed Up In WWE)   How I Would Book Sting (If He Ever Showed Up In WWE) EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 7:51 pm

I'd like him to go out by losing to someone.
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: How I Would Book Sting (If He Ever Showed Up In WWE)   How I Would Book Sting (If He Ever Showed Up In WWE) EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 9:01 pm

I think Sting and Bray Wyatt could make some magic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How I Would Book Sting (If He Ever Showed Up In WWE)   How I Would Book Sting (If He Ever Showed Up In WWE) EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 9:36 pm

Saintpat wrote:
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: How I Would Book Sting (If He Ever Showed Up In WWE)   How I Would Book Sting (If He Ever Showed Up In WWE) EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 7:40 am

He could only be put against top stars, in my opinion, as he'd be brought in to make good stories that we have not seen before. Obviously Taker first and then other people who can generate a top quality story with him. I wouldn't give a shit about using him to put others over, as he wouldn't be brought in for that.

And yeah, defo never put him against bigger hulk type guys. Lesnar would just injure him as he's a clumsy fuck.
Back to top Go down
pegasus187
HOFer
HOFer
pegasus187

PostSubject: Re: How I Would Book Sting (If He Ever Showed Up In WWE)   How I Would Book Sting (If He Ever Showed Up In WWE) EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 8:48 pm

ilikewwe11 wrote:
Saintpat wrote:

I'd love to see that
Back to top Go down
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

PostSubject: Re: How I Would Book Sting (If He Ever Showed Up In WWE)   How I Would Book Sting (If He Ever Showed Up In WWE) EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 9:46 am

I don't see Sting vs. Taker ever happening, but if it did that would so god damn epic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How I Would Book Sting (If He Ever Showed Up In WWE)   How I Would Book Sting (If He Ever Showed Up In WWE) Empty

Back to top Go down

How I Would Book Sting (If He Ever Showed Up In WWE)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1