HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest News on Batista’s Return To The WWE, Former WWE Superstar Teases Royal Rumble Apearance

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Latest News on Batista’s Return To The WWE, Former WWE Superstar Teases Royal Rumble Apearance Empty
PostSubject: Latest News on Batista’s Return To The WWE, Former WWE Superstar Teases Royal Rumble Apearance   Latest News on Batista’s Return To The WWE, Former WWE Superstar Teases Royal Rumble Apearance EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 11:12 am

PWInsider.com is reporting that the plan to have Batista back is to heavily push him into the WWE World Heavyweight Championship match at WrestleMania XXX. When he was signed, it was believed that he would be the favorite to win the Royal Rumble match and go headline the big event in New Orleans. Those are still the plans, but they could always change. WWE was said to be pleased with the reaction he got on Monday Night Raw.

Former WWE Superstar Teases Return
As noted earlier this week, Jimmy Wang Yang attended a few WWE events and was backstage visiting friends. To somewhat joke about his future. Yang took to Twitter and hinted towards being involved at the Royal Rumble.

@akioyang
My last few days have been pretty interesting I got question what's everybody favorite number? I'll tell you mine Sunday
Back to top Go down

Latest News on Batista’s Return To The WWE, Former WWE Superstar Teases Royal Rumble Apearance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest News on Batista’s Return To The WWE, Former WWE Superstar Teases Royal Rumble Apearance   Latest News on Batista’s Return To The WWE, Former WWE Superstar Teases Royal Rumble Apearance EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 11:12 am

It'd be gas if Jimmy was to win the RR Funny
Back to top Go down
Jayden Thunder
Jobber
Jayden Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Latest News on Batista’s Return To The WWE, Former WWE Superstar Teases Royal Rumble Apearance   Latest News on Batista’s Return To The WWE, Former WWE Superstar Teases Royal Rumble Apearance EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 2:32 pm

I wouldn't mind JWY winning, that's better than someone like Santino...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Latest News on Batista’s Return To The WWE, Former WWE Superstar Teases Royal Rumble Apearance   Latest News on Batista’s Return To The WWE, Former WWE Superstar Teases Royal Rumble Apearance EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 2:35 pm

Batista SHOULDNT be winning the Rumble.
Back to top Go down
Jayden Thunder
Jobber
Jayden Thunder

PostSubject: Re: Latest News on Batista’s Return To The WWE, Former WWE Superstar Teases Royal Rumble Apearance   Latest News on Batista’s Return To The WWE, Former WWE Superstar Teases Royal Rumble Apearance EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 2:45 pm

They want to build him up and capatlize on him being in the Guardian's movie. So that would be one reason for him to win. I think the likely winners are Punk, Bryan (they should put him in), Batista, and maybe even Reigns by a looong shot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest News on Batista’s Return To The WWE, Former WWE Superstar Teases Royal Rumble Apearance   Latest News on Batista’s Return To The WWE, Former WWE Superstar Teases Royal Rumble Apearance Empty

Back to top Go down

Latest News on Batista’s Return To The WWE, Former WWE Superstar Teases Royal Rumble Apearance

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1