HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Storyline Update on Bryan and Brie Bella

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Storyline Update on Bryan and Brie Bella Empty
PostSubject: Storyline Update on Bryan and Brie Bella   Storyline Update on Bryan and Brie Bella EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 12:13 pm

On the WWE App last night, Tom Phillips spoke to the Bella Twins about their loss on Old School Raw. Nikki Bella blamed the loss on Brie not focusing, due to Daniel Bryan being a member of The Wyatt Family. Brie would yell at her sister and storm off in anger. It looks like WWE will still be acknowledging the two as a couple with Brie "supporting" Daniel Bryan's decision.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Update on Bryan and Brie Bella   Storyline Update on Bryan and Brie Bella EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 3:34 pm

it's the little things that make a storyline good, the little things in Daniel Wyatt are fucking stupid. The whole story has been fucking stupid. I mean why not have brie trying to talk sense into Bryan, what kind of a future wife would be okay with their boy joining a cult?

If anything Brie should have been used as a key factor imo. Like The Wyatts Kidnapped her and the only way she can go free is if Bryan joins them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Update on Bryan and Brie Bella   Storyline Update on Bryan and Brie Bella EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 9:32 pm

> storyline just starts
> storyline hasnt taken the turn someone wants it to just yet
> THIS STORYLINE SUCKS
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Update on Bryan and Brie Bella   Storyline Update on Bryan and Brie Bella EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 10:09 pm

Dead wrote:
> storyline just starts
> storyline hasnt taken the turn someone wants it to just yet
> THIS STORYLINE SUCKS

Funny
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Update on Bryan and Brie Bella   Storyline Update on Bryan and Brie Bella EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 11:11 pm

Lmao Dead. That's pretty much all I see everywhere right now. Funny
People just love to bitch. This pretty much just proved to me that people don't give a shit about writing, they just want their favorite wrestler to win the title, even if the storyline sucks.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Update on Bryan and Brie Bella   Storyline Update on Bryan and Brie Bella EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 1:08 am

It needs more Ryback in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Update on Bryan and Brie Bella   Storyline Update on Bryan and Brie Bella EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 1:13 am

Good point Dead lol

Still early days yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Update on Bryan and Brie Bella   Storyline Update on Bryan and Brie Bella EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 1:44 am

First impressions mean a lot, and the first impression with this fucking sucked. I am not giving WWE the Benefit of the doubt, fuck that because of the past four years they've have dropped the ball on almost every fucking major storyline.

The Nexus, Summer of Punk, Punk's Stupid ass Heel turn, Ryback's stupid ass heel turn. All ended up failing. Yeah Punk was able to bounce back pretty fast, but he wasn't the same. With the track record they have had lately, why should I give them the benefit of the doubt? Turning their most over babyface heel (don't give me that there are no more heels and faces crap propaganda of wwe's, which they have said before ) Because turning someone who is red hot with the fans heel has worked in the past (see Punk in 2012 and Ryback in 2013) I can smell the fact they don't have a end game with this fucking storyline. They are just hoping they can come up with something. If they wanted him to join the wyatts, have something better than "Well can't beat'em join'em herp derp."

The storyline may have started, but it already looks like crap. Most likely by the end of the year a lot of people will agree that is was stupid. I hope I am dead wrong, but I have my doubts.
Back to top Go down
fuse
Middle Carder
fuse

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Update on Bryan and Brie Bella   Storyline Update on Bryan and Brie Bella EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 5:07 am

I don't have an issue with Bryan joining the Wyatts. I do have an issue with how it happened. He'd been having matches against them for a while, then suddenly he wants to join them because they beat him up. I've seen stupider stuff though, so I'm willing to see what happens before I completely lose my shit.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Update on Bryan and Brie Bella   Storyline Update on Bryan and Brie Bella EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 6:05 am

I'd prefer it is this stuff was on the actual show, rather than that stupid app.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Storyline Update on Bryan and Brie Bella   Storyline Update on Bryan and Brie Bella Empty

Back to top Go down

Storyline Update on Bryan and Brie Bella

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1