HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Report of Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella’s Appearance on Good Morning America

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Report of Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella’s Appearance on Good Morning America Empty
PostSubject: Report of Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella’s Appearance on Good Morning America   Report of Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella’s Appearance on Good Morning America EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 1:46 pm

Credit: Pwinsider.com

Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella were interviewed this morning on ABC’s “Good Morning America” discussing Bryan’s retirement.

Noting that Bryan was best known for “taking big slams in the ring”, he and Bella were speaking out about his retirement following concussions. They noted that Bryan had been suffering from seizures but had been hiding them from Brie. Bella said that she was there and witnessed one of his concussions and said it was “heartbreaking.” Bryan said that he begged her not to tell anyone because if WWE found out, they weren’t going to let him do what he loved to do anymore. Bella said that she knew that if she said something, she didn’t know what would happen, so she chose not to say anything.

The reporter brought up the “fake” word. Bryan responded, “It’s not real and it’s not fake. When I get slammed, I am really getting slammed, but I’m helping him slam me.”

The report noted that last year, Bryan was sidelined following neck surgery. Bryan said he was told by the “WWE Doctor” that the Doctor, in good conscience, could not allow Bryan to compete.

Triple H was interviewed and said that when an athlete is hurt, you have to step in and protect them or they will “run themselves into the ground if given that opportunity.”

The report then brought up allegations made in lawsuits filed by Vito LoGrasso and Evan Singleton, noting that they allege that WWE did not properly disclose the dangers of head injuries and mentioned that Chris Benoit, “famous for his headbutt” was found to have been suffering from CTE post-mortem. For those wondering, they did not acknowledge the Benoit family tragedy.

WWE responded to the lawsuit, noting it “had no merit” and that the company would defend itself against the allegations.

Triple H noted that WWE referees have been trained to watch for injuries and concussions in the performers as well as in each other.

The report noted that Bryan and Bella are looking to start a family which means that wrestling fans “could be looking at another retirement.”

Bella said that seeing everything Bryan went through with his retirement, she feels it is time for her to hang up the boots. The reporter noted that her retirement announcement would likely come “this summer.”

The report ended with Bryan saying he would like to work in helping to create awareness of the dangers of concussions.
Back to top Go down

Report of Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella’s Appearance on Good Morning America Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report of Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella’s Appearance on Good Morning America   Report of Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella’s Appearance on Good Morning America EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 3:04 pm

Seizures are serious. I can't believe he tried to hide a condition that serious from his own wife
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Report of Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella’s Appearance on Good Morning America   Report of Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella’s Appearance on Good Morning America EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 3:28 pm

Seizures from concussions are very serious. I wonder if my seizures were from a concussion? My verbal recall is absolutely terrible for no real reason. I wonder if getting dropped on my head fucked me up...
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Report of Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella’s Appearance on Good Morning America   Report of Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella’s Appearance on Good Morning America EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 3:51 pm

Once I heard he was having seizures, I realized he made the right decision.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report of Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella’s Appearance on Good Morning America   Report of Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella’s Appearance on Good Morning America Empty

Back to top Go down

Report of Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella’s Appearance on Good Morning America

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1