HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Important Anniversary For WWE Today, Roddy Piper Comments on Hogan and Raw

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Important Anniversary For WWE Today, Roddy Piper Comments on Hogan and Raw Empty
PostSubject: Important Anniversary For WWE Today, Roddy Piper Comments on Hogan and Raw   Important Anniversary For WWE Today, Roddy Piper Comments on Hogan and Raw EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 2:44 pm

It was on this day in 1993 that WWE debuted the first episode of WWE Monday Night Raw on the USA Network. The event was held in the Manhattan Center in New York on January 11, 1993.

Roddy Piper Tweets About Hogan
Roddy Piper took to Twitter to talk about multiple topics, including teasing WWE Raw and Hulk Hogan. Below are a few of his tweets:

I know something you don't know!! It happens Monday!! YOU WILL LOVE IT!! Hot Rod won't!! #HINT

— Rowdy Roddy Piper (@R_Roddy_Piper) January 10, 2014

Dare you to put Hogan vs Piper! Separate the men from the Boys!

— Rowdy Roddy Piper (@R_Roddy_Piper) January 11, 2014

If I did WMXXX with Hogan, I'd train my ass off!, and from bell to bell I'd fight with everything I got! I'd WIN!

— Rowdy Roddy Piper (@R_Roddy_Piper) January 11, 2014
Back to top Go down
fuse
Middle Carder
fuse

Important Anniversary For WWE Today, Roddy Piper Comments on Hogan and Raw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Anniversary For WWE Today, Roddy Piper Comments on Hogan and Raw   Important Anniversary For WWE Today, Roddy Piper Comments on Hogan and Raw EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 6:15 pm

You may well train your arse off, but the match would still suck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Important Anniversary For WWE Today, Roddy Piper Comments on Hogan and Raw   Important Anniversary For WWE Today, Roddy Piper Comments on Hogan and Raw EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 6:21 pm

Hogan and Piper should be in the corners of two younger guys, Hogan can't take a bump at all. But those two at wm 30 would be awesome and get peoples attention
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important Anniversary For WWE Today, Roddy Piper Comments on Hogan and Raw   Important Anniversary For WWE Today, Roddy Piper Comments on Hogan and Raw Empty

Back to top Go down

Important Anniversary For WWE Today, Roddy Piper Comments on Hogan and Raw

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1