HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roddy Piper Tells Hulk Hogan Critics to ‘Get a Life’ Following Racism Scandal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Roddy Piper Tells Hulk Hogan Critics to ‘Get a Life’ Following Racism Scandal Empty
PostSubject: Roddy Piper Tells Hulk Hogan Critics to ‘Get a Life’ Following Racism Scandal   Roddy Piper Tells Hulk Hogan Critics to ‘Get a Life’ Following Racism Scandal EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 1:44 pm

WWE Hall of Famer “Rowdy” Roddy Piper appeared on The Rich Eisen Show this week to promote some of his new products, including a graphic novel and a soda line, and was asked about the ongoing Hulk Hogan controversy.

In classic Piper fashion, almost none of the interview made any sense. The Hall of Famer rambled about his experience in pro wrestling as a major heel during his era, and the backlash he received from fans from various cultures around the world. At one point, Rich Eisen (the host) cuts off Roddy and asks him straight, “your point is what here…?”

When he finally got down to the question, “Hot Rod” fired off a few lines that will undoubtedly bring him some heat.

“Boy, you guys are sensitive. Hang on. I know people who gotta get up and walk five miles for water first thing in the morning.”

“With Hulkster, I don’t agree with all his choices, but I don’t hear people saying all the great things he’s done. All those kids that said their prayers and took their vitamins; I don’t hear them saying that. At a time with Hogan, where he has a little boy in jail, and a little lady trying to make it in show business…”

“I think everybody needs to get a life. I don’t think anybody should just go to hurt your feelings for no reason.”

You can check out the complete interview below.

Back to top Go down

Roddy Piper Tells Hulk Hogan Critics to ‘Get a Life’ Following Racism Scandal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roddy Piper Tells Hulk Hogan Critics to ‘Get a Life’ Following Racism Scandal   Roddy Piper Tells Hulk Hogan Critics to ‘Get a Life’ Following Racism Scandal EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 9:51 pm

Roddy lost some points in my book here.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Roddy Piper Tells Hulk Hogan Critics to ‘Get a Life’ Following Racism Scandal   Roddy Piper Tells Hulk Hogan Critics to ‘Get a Life’ Following Racism Scandal EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 12:59 am

People are trolling the shit out of him on Twitter now & he is dumb enough to retweet some of this stuff. He retweeted people who are using soccer players as their pic & it's clear he has no idea of what's going on. Really

https://twitter.com/ethanmorleyy/status/625519350099914752
https://twitter.com/KoscielnyFC/status/625518736389328896

ROFL!
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Roddy Piper Tells Hulk Hogan Critics to ‘Get a Life’ Following Racism Scandal   Roddy Piper Tells Hulk Hogan Critics to ‘Get a Life’ Following Racism Scandal EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 1:02 am

https://twitter.com/Lebeneze_/status/625529795795886080 Hope this gets RT'd ROFL!
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Roddy Piper Tells Hulk Hogan Critics to ‘Get a Life’ Following Racism Scandal   Roddy Piper Tells Hulk Hogan Critics to ‘Get a Life’ Following Racism Scandal EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 1:52 am

Oh

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Roddy Piper Tells Hulk Hogan Critics to ‘Get a Life’ Following Racism Scandal   Roddy Piper Tells Hulk Hogan Critics to ‘Get a Life’ Following Racism Scandal EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 7:59 am

Hulk Hogan is becoming a joke here.

HOGAN USED IT IN A NEGATIVE CONTEXT.
OBAMA DIDN'T.

DURRR.

My god, people are fucking idiotic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roddy Piper Tells Hulk Hogan Critics to ‘Get a Life’ Following Racism Scandal   Roddy Piper Tells Hulk Hogan Critics to ‘Get a Life’ Following Racism Scandal Empty

Back to top Go down

Roddy Piper Tells Hulk Hogan Critics to ‘Get a Life’ Following Racism Scandal

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1