HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Back Again" | Greg Samuel Promo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

"Back Again" | Greg Samuel Promo Empty
PostSubject: "Back Again" | Greg Samuel Promo   "Back Again" | Greg Samuel Promo EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 5:31 pm

Due: Sunday January 5th, at 11:59 PM EST

PostSubject: Re: "Back Again" | Greg Samuel Promo   "Back Again" | Greg Samuel Promo EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 3:20 pm

The Red Hot Chili Peppers hit starts to play, and the XWA Universe is questioning whose theme it is. Before long, XWA veteran Greg Samuel blasts out onto the stage, and the crowd begins to cheer the guy they haven’t seen for a couple of months. Samuel smirks, wearing his signature blue, black and white attire with a black t-shirt with “Puzzles Pub” in yellow writing. All the How I Met Your Mother fans proceed to chuckle. Samuel makes his way down the ramp, greeting the fans that are excited to see him again. Once reaching the bottom of the ramp, Samuel takes a few running paces before sliding into the ring. “The Maine Attraction” stands up and grabs a mic, and waits for his music to cut.

GREG SAMUEL: “Well hello there! I think we’ve met a time or two before… Yeah, I’m Greg Samuel! I know, I disappeared a couple months back, probably left you all in a daze. But when I came back and vowed to win the World Heavyweight Championship, I had this idea built up in my head that no matter what I was going to be your World Heavyweight Champion. Then, when things came around, and I got eliminated from contention, I fell apart. I broke down man. I had no idea what my life had turned into. So, I fell out of wrestling, and my second passion in life kicked in, Music. I found a couple old friends who I played music with back in high school, and we started playing again. It felt good to just get back in my living room, behind a drum set with a couple of my old buddies and just do whatever we wanted. It gave me a second wind, a new outlook on life. After a couple of months, I realized that, as much fun as I was having with music, there was something that I lacked in my life. Because while playing music in my living room was great, I came to realize one thing… I’m a performer. I was born to come out and entertain people.”

The crowd cheers for the honesty from Samuel.

GREG SAMUEL: “You know, I’ve also come to a completely different revelation as well. In my time off, I had some time to recap my career in the XWA. And it seemed to repeat a similar pattern. I would do all the backstage politics and corporate nice guy stuff, and every single time, it got me NOWHERE! I’d get so close to the World Heavyweight Championship to have it stolen from me. And who ends up stealing it from me; Spyke, Ace Andrews, and David Michaels? Two guys who had no history in the company and then some guy who runs around like a 12 year old who thinks he is sexy? If that’s where the backstage politicking gets me, into the upper mid-card, then screw that crap. I’m done playing grab ass in the back. I’ll come out here every week against whoever they decide to put me up against, and I’ll wrestle the best match I know how, because I’m one of the most talented men on this roster, and I will let anyone challenge that. And if they see my value as a performer and appreciate, they will put me higher up on the card. If corporate is just a bunch of guys who like ass-kissers, then maybe I’ll be doomed to a life of opening shows and dark matches on pay per views. Either way, that’s fine by me because I am Mr. Match of the Night, and if the XWA doesn’t want to put me atop the card because I won’t kiss ass, I’ll put on the best matches here until I find a company that will! ”

Samuel drops the mic and exits the ring to the cheers of the audience. XWA cuts to commercial.

(OOC: It’s short, I don’t do long promos, so yeah. I didn’t add commentary because I’m lazy.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Back Again" | Greg Samuel Promo   "Back Again" | Greg Samuel Promo EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 6:00 pm

Greg to form the new 3MB!

Nah haha. Anyways simple, short, good read. Gave the point. Good job Greg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Back Again" | Greg Samuel Promo   "Back Again" | Greg Samuel Promo Empty

Back to top Go down

"Back Again" | Greg Samuel Promo

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1