HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"God Is Here" | Maddox Paine Promo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

"God Is Here" | Maddox Paine Promo Empty
PostSubject: "God Is Here" | Maddox Paine Promo   "God Is Here" | Maddox Paine Promo EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 5:29 pm

Due: Sunday January 5th, at 11:59 PM EST

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: "God Is Here" | Maddox Paine Promo   "God Is Here" | Maddox Paine Promo EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 4:47 pm

The show returns from commercials after two matches have gone on in this good show so far. Dominik Diveraz has just cut a promo and gone to the back. All of a sudden, a not-so-familiar theme song hits the speakers.

The feedback from the amplifiers booms as not a single fan responds, not knowing who this is or what's going on. After that, the loud guitars begin to blare out of the speakers. "Winters breath feels so cold..." White and red pyros go off on stage, giving the effect of an explosion. The loud metal song blares as out of the residue of the explosion comes the beast himself, the man that attacked Dante Cross last show! He goes by the name of "Maddox Paine" and he shows no mercy. The behemoth walks out quickly and begins to walk quickly down the ramp, ignoring all the high five offers from kids who just want a damn high five. He runs up to the ring. He takes a short pause as he stands right in front of the apron, and then he leaps high up, Brock Lesnar-style as he jumps up onto the apron and grabs a hold of the top rope. He wiggles into the ring through the middle rope, wearing his all black attire as usual. He marches towards the center of the ring as he holds a microphone in his hand. His theme dies out and he begins to speak.

Maddox Paine: "My name... is Maddox Paine."

He utters into the mic.

Maddox Paine: "...and last show, I attacked and dismantled the man known as Dante Cross. Did I have a reason for doing so? Not really. He was only a stepping stone to me. See, I call myself 'The Titan' and 'The God Amongst Men' for a reason. If last week didn't prove anything, tonight will."

Paine walks around the ring a bit.

Maddox Paine: "Last week was just the beginning of my reign. And for good reason. You see, what better way to start off this new year... the year of Paine... than by defeating one of its champions?"

Maddox Paine: "Not to mention the fact that it's the HARDCORE champion... ha. What a joke. You call yourself the hardcore champion but you don't know the first thing about being.. HARD-CORE."

He takes another short pause.

Maddox Paine: "But me... I'm more than a man. I'm a God. I'm a God Amongst Men. I don't give pity, I don't show mercy. Because you don't deserve it. No one on that roster is worth my time or my effort, because I don't need to exert myself to defeat any of you. I am the strongest of the strong! The toughest of the tough! The fastest of the fast! You're all weak compared to me. You don't DESERVE mercy..."

Maddox Paine: "But Riley... you're lucky. You see, I'm not after your so-called 'Hardcore' title, because I don't need it. I'm above that. What I'm after now is that World Heavyweight Championship. And whether I need to go through cowboys or short Mexicans to get to it, I will do so. I'm not afraid of anything or anyone back there. This will be my year. I waited until the first Vendetta of 2014 to finally debut because by the end of the year, I will have made everyone in the back my bitch, and if anyone wants to stand in my way, they are more than welcome to try."

Paine drops the microphone on the ground as he waits for his opponent to make his way out. His match is up next.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: "God Is Here" | Maddox Paine Promo   "God Is Here" | Maddox Paine Promo EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 4:48 pm

Short and a bit generic, I just wanted to get the character out there. He doesn't have a storyline or anything yet so I couldn't get into anything dramatic. Just kinda wanted a short promo to show his gimmick a bit.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: "God Is Here" | Maddox Paine Promo   "God Is Here" | Maddox Paine Promo EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 4:50 pm

Not bad. Like you said, kinda short and generic, but it gets the point across.

PostSubject: Re: "God Is Here" | Maddox Paine Promo   "God Is Here" | Maddox Paine Promo EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 4:58 pm

Yeah, short but it is to the point.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: "God Is Here" | Maddox Paine Promo   "God Is Here" | Maddox Paine Promo EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 5:10 pm

Thanks. good job

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "God Is Here" | Maddox Paine Promo   "God Is Here" | Maddox Paine Promo Empty

Back to top Go down

"God Is Here" | Maddox Paine Promo

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1