HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is Brock Lesnar Heading Back to UFC?, Vince Says There Are No More Babyfaces or Heels in WWE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Is Brock Lesnar Heading Back to UFC?, Vince Says There Are No More Babyfaces or Heels in WWE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Brock Lesnar Heading Back to UFC?, Vince Says There Are No More Babyfaces or Heels in WWE   Is Brock Lesnar Heading Back to UFC?, Vince Says There Are No More Babyfaces or Heels in WWE - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 3:52 pm

Nate wrote:
^
If wrestlers had more control of their characters, then WWE would be back to the way it was.

Celebrate

Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

Is Brock Lesnar Heading Back to UFC?, Vince Says There Are No More Babyfaces or Heels in WWE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Brock Lesnar Heading Back to UFC?, Vince Says There Are No More Babyfaces or Heels in WWE   Is Brock Lesnar Heading Back to UFC?, Vince Says There Are No More Babyfaces or Heels in WWE - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 4:08 pm

I think the belief within WWE is that the characters are more complex today than they have been in years past. Just take a look at how Daniel Bryan answered the question in a recent Q&A with Grantland.com:

"If you look back at the history of the top stars in the WWE, Hulk Hogan was a hero and “Stone Cold” Steve Austin was an antihero. What kind of hero is Daniel Bryan?

Wrestling’s so much more complex than that now, but if I had to describe myself in those terms, I’d say I’m a reluctant hero. If it were up to me, I’d be happy just to go out and do my job. My passion is the wrestling. I never pictured myself in the role I’m in now, but that’s the position I’ve been put in."

Bryan answered the question with the exact philosophy that’s in WWE, which isn’t a new revelation.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Is Brock Lesnar Heading Back to UFC?, Vince Says There Are No More Babyfaces or Heels in WWE   Is Brock Lesnar Heading Back to UFC?, Vince Says There Are No More Babyfaces or Heels in WWE - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 4:14 pm

It's kind of true. Back then, characters like Hulk Hogan who were "heroes" could really be over. Now we have a hero character in Cena that takes so much shit for no reason. It's not the product, it's the fans.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Brock Lesnar Heading Back to UFC?, Vince Says There Are No More Babyfaces or Heels in WWE   Is Brock Lesnar Heading Back to UFC?, Vince Says There Are No More Babyfaces or Heels in WWE - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 4:18 pm

time for a rant ^ I mean really razor...no
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Brock Lesnar Heading Back to UFC?, Vince Says There Are No More Babyfaces or Heels in WWE   Is Brock Lesnar Heading Back to UFC?, Vince Says There Are No More Babyfaces or Heels in WWE - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Brock Lesnar Heading Back to UFC?, Vince Says There Are No More Babyfaces or Heels in WWE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2