HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another NXT Star About to Make Main Roster Debut?, Steve Austin’s New Show Gets Picked Up By CMT

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Another NXT Star About to Make Main Roster Debut?, Steve Austin’s New Show Gets Picked Up By CMT Empty
PostSubject: Another NXT Star About to Make Main Roster Debut?, Steve Austin’s New Show Gets Picked Up By CMT   Another NXT Star About to Make Main Roster Debut?, Steve Austin’s New Show Gets Picked Up By CMT EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:29 pm

On the heels of Xavier Woods being called up to the main WWE roster, NXT Diva Lana, who manages NXT star Alexander Rusev, has noted the following on Twitter, indicating that Rusev might be making his main roster debut soon:

"We are in negotiation now for @RusevBUL until then we wait for debut on #RAW #RusevLegacy is #BestForBusiness"

"I go back for negotiations with authorities for @RusevBUL & #RusevLegacy #RAW @WWE #BestForBusiness"

Austin's New Show Gets Picked Up By CMT
The CMT Network has announced the following:

"Steve Austin's Broken Skull Ranch, premiering in June for 10 one-hour episodes, is described as the 'ultimate badass competition show' as Austin brings eight elite athletes to his Broken Skull Ranch in Texas to test their strength, stamina and endurance. In each episode, contestants go head-to-head until the last man standing earns the right to take on the toughest obstacle course in America, the 'Skullbuster,' and the chance to win $10,000."
Back to top Go down

Another NXT Star About to Make Main Roster Debut?, Steve Austin’s New Show Gets Picked Up By CMT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another NXT Star About to Make Main Roster Debut?, Steve Austin’s New Show Gets Picked Up By CMT   Another NXT Star About to Make Main Roster Debut?, Steve Austin’s New Show Gets Picked Up By CMT EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 6:28 pm

I like Rusev, he reminds me of a European Umaga. If/when they bring him up, I'll be interested in seeing how he fits in.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Another NXT Star About to Make Main Roster Debut?, Steve Austin’s New Show Gets Picked Up By CMT   Another NXT Star About to Make Main Roster Debut?, Steve Austin’s New Show Gets Picked Up By CMT EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 6:49 pm

Nearphotison wrote:
I like Rusev, he reminds me of a European Umaga. If/when they bring him up, I'll be interested in seeing how he fits in.

I had the exact same comparison for him in mind. Sadly Lana is nowhere near as cool as Armando Alejandro Estrada
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another NXT Star About to Make Main Roster Debut?, Steve Austin’s New Show Gets Picked Up By CMT   Another NXT Star About to Make Main Roster Debut?, Steve Austin’s New Show Gets Picked Up By CMT Empty

Back to top Go down

Another NXT Star About to Make Main Roster Debut?, Steve Austin’s New Show Gets Picked Up By CMT

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1