HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finn Balor to make Main Roster Debut Very Soon?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

Finn Balor to make Main Roster Debut Very Soon? Empty
PostSubject: Finn Balor to make Main Roster Debut Very Soon?   Finn Balor to make Main Roster Debut Very Soon? EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 9:49 pm

Word around the company is that Finn Balor is being called up to the main roster earlier than expected due to all the injured superstars and lack of star power. He is rumored to enter the Royal Rumble and potentially win it there, beginning a feud with AJ Styles who is also rumored to be in the match.

As for his NXT Championship, there are no talks about having him drop the title as of yet. It should be noted that if he keeps his NXT Championship AND wins the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, he would be the first person in WWE history to hold both titles at the same time, much like when Paige won the Divas Championship off AJ Lee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finn Balor to make Main Roster Debut Very Soon?   Finn Balor to make Main Roster Debut Very Soon? EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 10:05 pm

That's a big call
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Finn Balor to make Main Roster Debut Very Soon?   Finn Balor to make Main Roster Debut Very Soon? EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 10:13 pm

Good. He's has nothing else to learn down in NXT.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Finn Balor to make Main Roster Debut Very Soon?   Finn Balor to make Main Roster Debut Very Soon? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 4:52 am

I know that it's scary since WWE has a shitty track record of doing anything right with their call-ups, but I look forward to seeing Finn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finn Balor to make Main Roster Debut Very Soon?   Finn Balor to make Main Roster Debut Very Soon? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 11:57 am

If they did Balor/Styles at Mania for the title i may very well shit myself. Though that does go against Vince's track record of not pushing guys HE didnt create.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finn Balor to make Main Roster Debut Very Soon?   Finn Balor to make Main Roster Debut Very Soon? Empty

Back to top Go down

Finn Balor to make Main Roster Debut Very Soon?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1