HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Luigi's Ballad" Aims To Woo The Princess...Mario Doesn't Approve

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

"Luigi's Ballad" Aims To Woo The Princess...Mario Doesn't Approve Empty
PostSubject: "Luigi's Ballad" Aims To Woo The Princess...Mario Doesn't Approve   "Luigi's Ballad" Aims To Woo The Princess...Mario Doesn't Approve EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 1:05 pm

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3269576/luigis-ballad-aims-to-woo-the-princess-mario-doesnt-approve/

Many of you might know the gaming channel Game Grumps, which features several gamers tackling different titles and providing usually entirely unrelated commentary over top (which is often absolutely hilarious). Well, two of those fine fellows, Arin and Danny, have just released a video game themed hip-hop comedy album under the moniker Star Bomb. But not only have they released an album, they’ve also released an animated music video for the track “Luigi’s Ballad”, which was drawn by Arin himself. The video tells the tale of Luigi’s attempt to express his feelings for the Princess only to have Mario interrupt and force himself into every situation. I warn you that the video is definitely NSFW due to language and some highly suggestive imagery. Still, it’s really awesome.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: "Luigi's Ballad" Aims To Woo The Princess...Mario Doesn't Approve   "Luigi's Ballad" Aims To Woo The Princess...Mario Doesn't Approve EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 1:10 pm

I love Game Grumps so much. I think I'm still crying inside since JonTron left...

But yeah, I saw this earlier. Hilarious.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: "Luigi's Ballad" Aims To Woo The Princess...Mario Doesn't Approve   "Luigi's Ballad" Aims To Woo The Princess...Mario Doesn't Approve EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 1:28 pm

God damn it. Funny
Back to top Go down
pegasus187
HOFer
HOFer
pegasus187

PostSubject: Re: "Luigi's Ballad" Aims To Woo The Princess...Mario Doesn't Approve   "Luigi's Ballad" Aims To Woo The Princess...Mario Doesn't Approve EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 4:51 pm

This is awesome, have you heard the Zelda one?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Luigi's Ballad" Aims To Woo The Princess...Mario Doesn't Approve   "Luigi's Ballad" Aims To Woo The Princess...Mario Doesn't Approve Empty

Back to top Go down

"Luigi's Ballad" Aims To Woo The Princess...Mario Doesn't Approve

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1