HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ryback wants to replace Schwarzenegger in Terminator

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Ryback wants to replace Schwarzenegger in Terminator Empty
PostSubject: Ryback wants to replace Schwarzenegger in Terminator   Ryback wants to replace Schwarzenegger in Terminator EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 7:10 pm

WWE Superstar Ryback wants to replace Arnold Schwarzenegger in the 'Terminator' franchise.
The 32-year-old professional wrestler - real name Ryan Reeves - has admitted he would love to launch a Hollywood career like fellow wrestler-turned-actor Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson and has had a lifelong ambition to play the cyborg assassin character that propelled Arnold, 66, to worldwide stardom in 1984.

Speaking exclusively to BANG Showbiz about his acting plans, Ryback said: ''I feel like I'd be the perfect comic book villain. I've always said that I've been waiting for the Terminator remake to happen so that I can take on that role. So if anyone out there is listening - the big guy wants to be the Terminator.''

Although Ryback would love to play the famous role, the dedicated grappler would only consider an acting career if it didn't interfere with his gruelling wrestling schedule.

The 32-year-old star - who can be seen competing on WWE TLC on Sky Sports 3 tonight (16.12.13) at 9pm - said: ''I'm a WWE superstar first and foremost and I enjoy working the WWE schedule and I take pride in being able to do all I've done - all the live events since I've been here, and being in all the television tapings and working the full schedule, being on the road five days a week and home a day and a half.

''If we're able to work something out and if we have a weekend off here and there to do a movie or to go that route and still be a WWE Superstar, then, let's do it!''
He added: ''I'm well-rounded and I feel like I could take on any roles. We've just got to wait and see. If it's meant to be it will. If not, I'm enjoying being a WWE Superstar.''
Ryback and his fellow WWE Superstars will be visiting the UK in May 2014, tickets are now on sale and available at Bookingsdirect.com.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Ryback wants to replace Schwarzenegger in Terminator   Ryback wants to replace Schwarzenegger in Terminator EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 9:26 pm

Indifferent

I'd like to see this doe.
Back to top Go down
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PostSubject: Re: Ryback wants to replace Schwarzenegger in Terminator   Ryback wants to replace Schwarzenegger in Terminator EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 10:11 pm

Am I the only one who thinks Ryback's head is Goomba looking?
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Ryback wants to replace Schwarzenegger in Terminator   Ryback wants to replace Schwarzenegger in Terminator EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 3:59 am

^
Your statements. Kill me every time dude.

And I could see him playing that role...because it's one of the most robotic out there...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryback wants to replace Schwarzenegger in Terminator   Ryback wants to replace Schwarzenegger in Terminator Empty

Back to top Go down

Ryback wants to replace Schwarzenegger in Terminator

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1