HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ryback: "I'm the guy to replace John Cena"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Ryback: "I'm the guy to replace John Cena" Empty
PostSubject: Ryback: "I'm the guy to replace John Cena"   Ryback: "I'm the guy to replace John Cena" EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 6:12 pm

"I told Vince this. I am here for the long haul. Like, I want to be my absolute best and my best is going to end up pretty damn good, at the end of this, but the key to that is staying healthy and longevity here. People are going to take themselves out, people get injured, and opportunities open up. And I've said from day one, I've told Vince this to his face, I am the guy that can replace John Cena, and I'm not John Cena, I'm Ryback. But I'm the guy that can do that and I can sell [tickets], but I need to be healthy and I need to be here everyday for that to happen."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryback: "I'm the guy to replace John Cena"   Ryback: "I'm the guy to replace John Cena" EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 7:14 pm

The GM mode on SDvR is clearly influencing him.
But it's good that he has that motivation. Hopefully he'll prove me wrong when I say I think he's not as good as he thinks he is.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Ryback: "I'm the guy to replace John Cena"   Ryback: "I'm the guy to replace John Cena" EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 8:01 am

The gimmick still needs a fair amount of tweaks, imo. I don't think he'll ever become THE guy, but he believes he will, so that's a good attitude at least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryback: "I'm the guy to replace John Cena"   Ryback: "I'm the guy to replace John Cena" EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 11:06 am

Yeah, can't fault the guy for having high aspirations. I like Ryback, but it's hard to picture him taking on that role unless he makes some big improvements on the mic, in the ring, and with the development of his character in general.

That being said, if those changes all happen, then I wouldn't mind seeing him lead the pack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryback: "I'm the guy to replace John Cena"   Ryback: "I'm the guy to replace John Cena" Empty

Back to top Go down

Ryback: "I'm the guy to replace John Cena"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1