HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Austin Aries: X-Division Champion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Austin Aries: X-Division Champion Empty
PostSubject: Austin Aries: X-Division Champion   Austin Aries: X-Division Champion EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 6:19 pm

The brand new X-Division Champion Austin Aries spoke to Ring Rust Radio this week, talking about the differences in his past title reigns, his current reign, expectations for the future, the ongoing AJ Styles-TNA World Heavyweight Championship program, and more.

"It was a nice little step up for the X-Division title. I spoke with the X-Division title last night and he's really happy to be back around my waist. My responsibility is to go out there and do whatever I'm asked to do, to the best of my ability. I don't necessarily get rubs from championships; the championship gets a rubs from me. If being around my waist is something that's going to help the X-Division title become a little bit more prominent on the television show, then that's great. Whatever I'm asked to go out there and accomplish, I'm going to do that to the best of my ability." … "The first time you win it, in some regards, it cements yourself at being at a championship level. After you've done it a couple times – I don't want to say it's old hat – but that's not the end of the journey. The X-Division Championship for me is just a part of the journey. I always have my eyes set on the next goal. As long as there's other championship titles not around my waist in TNA, then I feel like my journey is never complete."
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Austin Aries: X-Division Champion   Austin Aries: X-Division Champion EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 9:53 pm

Funny
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Austin Aries: X-Division Champion   Austin Aries: X-Division Champion EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 2:59 pm

I love this man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Austin Aries: X-Division Champion   Austin Aries: X-Division Champion Empty

Back to top Go down

Austin Aries: X-Division Champion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1