HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Management Upset Over Seattle Crowd Reaction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Management Upset Over Seattle Crowd Reaction Empty
PostSubject: Management Upset Over Seattle Crowd Reaction   Management Upset Over Seattle Crowd Reaction EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 5:18 pm

As some of us could have predicted, Triple H and the higher-ups were less than thrilled about the way the ending segment went down on RAW in Seattle – namely the crowd loudly chanting for Daniel Bryan.

A backstage source told EWrestlingNews that there was “incredible turmoil” after the episode, with top management figures being caught off guard by how much the crowd hijacked the show, causing Cena to go off-script and actually bring Daniel Bryan into the mix with his promo. Even promising Bryan a title match if Cena won the Unified Championship (another reason Orton will probably win).

So there’s heat on Cena for doing that, as well as heat on Punk (for some reason) that caused a heated exchange between him and Orton.

“Orton was extremely pissed and threw a fit backstage, and things are not looking good,” reported the source, adding, “It was completely out of control near the gorilla position immediately after the show went off the air.” Some think that Orton was upset because of Cena’s harsh promo.

Meanwhile, Bret Hart was upset over Orton’s “Montreal Screwjob” comment, as he was not told about it ahead of time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Management Upset Over Seattle Crowd Reaction   Management Upset Over Seattle Crowd Reaction EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 5:19 pm

Heres an idea...stop trying to force the viewing audience to invest in an angle they want no part of, mainly Cena/Orton. If the company continues to piss off the fans more, the more theyre going to revolt and take over programming every week. Daniel Bryan should be the WWE Champion by now.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Management Upset Over Seattle Crowd Reaction   Management Upset Over Seattle Crowd Reaction EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 5:24 pm

Heat on Cena for actually cutting a good promo, and winning the crowd over, when the scripted one would probably have just had the fans boo him constantly.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: Management Upset Over Seattle Crowd Reaction   Management Upset Over Seattle Crowd Reaction EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 5:29 pm

Are WWE stupid? Its a WASHINGTON crowd. Daniel bryan is from WASHINGTON, sure maybe not Seattle, but it is a home state crowd. There will be alot more fans there because of that.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Management Upset Over Seattle Crowd Reaction   Management Upset Over Seattle Crowd Reaction EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 5:34 pm

ROFL! 

Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Management Upset Over Seattle Crowd Reaction   Management Upset Over Seattle Crowd Reaction EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 5:34 pm

Everyone's mad. Really

EDIT: Not the first time Orton has gotten pissed at a crowd reaction either. I remember he didn't like the New Jersey crowd either the night after WM. Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Management Upset Over Seattle Crowd Reaction   Management Upset Over Seattle Crowd Reaction EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 5:46 pm

you could tell how pissed off Paul was getting at this, it's just so funny when he doesn't get his way
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Management Upset Over Seattle Crowd Reaction   Management Upset Over Seattle Crowd Reaction EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 5:58 pm

If

Someone

Is

Over

You

HAVE

TO

PUSH

THEM
Back to top Go down
JOKER
TeamJoker
TeamJoker
JOKER

PostSubject: Re: Management Upset Over Seattle Crowd Reaction   Management Upset Over Seattle Crowd Reaction EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 8:01 pm

^
That
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Management Upset Over Seattle Crowd Reaction   Management Upset Over Seattle Crowd Reaction EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 9:25 pm

Sounds like it worked out all right.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Management Upset Over Seattle Crowd Reaction   Management Upset Over Seattle Crowd Reaction EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 7:04 am

GMTJ wrote:
If

Someone

Is

Over

You

HAVE

TO

PUSH

THEM

NO. I'LL TELL THESE PEOPLE WHO TO CHEER, DAMMIT. FIRE CHRISTIAN, THAT'LL TEACH THEM TO CHEER VANILLA MIDGETS. NOW GO OUT AND FIND ME MASTODONS. MASTODONS DAMMIT. I WANT SOMEBODY THAT MAKES LESNAR LOOK LIKE A TWIG. THEN WE'LL PUT HIM OVER ALL OF THEIR FAVOURITE WRESTLERS, AND THEY'LL HAVE TO CHEER HIM.

I'M VINCENT KENNY MCMAHON, DAMMIT.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Management Upset Over Seattle Crowd Reaction   Management Upset Over Seattle Crowd Reaction EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 8:28 pm

For some reason I highly doubt this is true. If Cena wins at TLC, Dead has to admit that wrestling news reporters just love to stir shit up. walk

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Management Upset Over Seattle Crowd Reaction   Management Upset Over Seattle Crowd Reaction EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 11:48 pm

It just screams screwy finish. Hopefully we will see DB win the RR and finally get his true one on one match with Orton for the WWE Championship...and DB Wins
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Management Upset Over Seattle Crowd Reaction   Management Upset Over Seattle Crowd Reaction EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 11:52 pm

Razor Is Dope wrote:
For some reason I highly doubt this is true. If Cena wins at TLC, Dead has to admit that wrestling news reporters just love to stir shit up. walk

This report has nothing to do with who wins, it has to do with how the crowd reacted during the segment

1. Management wasnt too thrilled with the crowd the night after Wrestlemania 29 but they accepted it and are hoping its the same way every year now.

2. That very same crowd crapped all over a match that Orton was in (against Sheamus) and he threw a fit about it
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Management Upset Over Seattle Crowd Reaction   Management Upset Over Seattle Crowd Reaction EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 11:58 pm

I know Seattle is a shitty crowd, but just saying, this whole article sounds insanely fake. Funny

Like, what a coincidence that the storyline they're currently following (Management hates Daniel Bryan) is the same thing going on "backstage", cause it makes sense to give someone management hates a WWE title/title shot, instead of just jobbing them. WWE likes Bryan, they're just doing this to rile everyone up, like always.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Management Upset Over Seattle Crowd Reaction   Management Upset Over Seattle Crowd Reaction EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 12:05 am

Seattle is a shitty crowd? Why? Because they crapped all over Cena and Orton? Seriously?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Management Upset Over Seattle Crowd Reaction   Management Upset Over Seattle Crowd Reaction EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 12:08 am

Seattle was awesome, they made Raw watchable.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Management Upset Over Seattle Crowd Reaction   Management Upset Over Seattle Crowd Reaction EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 12:09 am

^^ Yes. Absolutely. They're the types of crowds that only care about CM Punk and Bryan. AKA Shitty crowds that should stick to watching RoH.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Management Upset Over Seattle Crowd Reaction   Management Upset Over Seattle Crowd Reaction EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 12:12 am

What ignorance. That's the problem with proWWE fans, they feel everyone HAS to like the main event, whether they want to or not. You cant force feed a fanbase something they have no desire in seeing, sorry, you CANT. People WANT to see someone different, they WANT new faces in the main event, not the same old shit week in and week out. And before you bring up the whole "HERP DERP IF BRYAN FANS WANT CHANGE THEYD BUY THE PPVS BUT THEY HAVENT LOLOLOLOL", PPV buyrates have been in the shitter way before Bryan got this push. Wrestlemania buyrates were down from last year while the main event was Rock/Cena 2.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Management Upset Over Seattle Crowd Reaction   Management Upset Over Seattle Crowd Reaction EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 12:18 am

Oh yeah because it makes perfect sense to go to a show where you hate everyone that isn't worshipped on the internet, spend tons of money to get seats, and then just boo everyone because you're "too smart for this" Errrrrrrrr

Shut up, that's insanely stupid.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Management Upset Over Seattle Crowd Reaction   Management Upset Over Seattle Crowd Reaction EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 12:22 am

LOL, no its not. You're telling people that are in the crowd that they HAVE to cheer for Cena or Orton every week and if they dont, they "should go back to ROH and chant whatever there".  You're agreeing with the WWE mentality that they should be able to tell you who and who not to cheer for.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Management Upset Over Seattle Crowd Reaction   Management Upset Over Seattle Crowd Reaction EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 12:27 am

No, I'm not. I'm saying it's idiotic for someone to spend tons of money to go watch a show when they're just going to cheer 1-2 people and hate on everything else and then claim the show is crap and hate everything the show is providing. If WWE is having Cena vs Orton be the main event and you are completely against that, why would you be stupid enough to spend $100+ to go and boo them? That sounds ridiculously stupid.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Management Upset Over Seattle Crowd Reaction   Management Upset Over Seattle Crowd Reaction EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 12:34 am

But that's not how people are. Funny

They like The Shield, they like the tag division, they like Punk, they like a few Divas, they just don't like Orton and/or Cena.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Management Upset Over Seattle Crowd Reaction   Management Upset Over Seattle Crowd Reaction EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 12:40 am

WWE is a business so lets compare it to say McDonalds. Say you wanted a 20 piece mcnuggets, but they keep trying to give you a big mac. But you don't want the mac you want the nuggets, but they keep trying to make you buy it. than they get pissed off because you are not buying what they want you to buy, so he mcnuggets are now more pricey and the Big Mac is made cheaper. But you don't care, you don't like Big Macs you like McNuggets. So McDonalds management go on twitter and start to insult their paying customers by saying "It's People like this why The fast Food Business is in the shape it is." So they are forcing you something you don't want, they push down the stuff you do want, they insult you and your intelligence.

Now that sounds silly right...well WWE seems to do that a lot.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Management Upset Over Seattle Crowd Reaction   Management Upset Over Seattle Crowd Reaction EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 12:53 am

You just compared a wrestling company to a fast food restaurant and you did it bad. A better comparison would be "What if you wanted a 20 piece McNugget combo and you went to Pizza Hut, but you were adamant about getting it." because that's what it is. If you want a certain product and a company isn't offering you that product, why would you spend tons of money on that company to get that product? That doesn't make any sense whatsoever and it proves my point that those people are idiots.

^^ I don't like lots of wrestlers either, but those are the same people that will go to a show, boo everyone that isn't CM Punk or Daniel Bryan (Seattle didn't even give a response to the Shield besides when they chanted "This is awesome" during Punk/Ambrose), and then complain that WWE is going down the shitter because they don't have any new faces in the main event or because they made their favorite wrestler a face (people that complained about Punk not being a heel), ergo, idiots.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Management Upset Over Seattle Crowd Reaction   Management Upset Over Seattle Crowd Reaction Empty

Back to top Go down

Management Upset Over Seattle Crowd Reaction

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next