HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Harsh Crowd Reaction to Last Night's Battleground Ending

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Harsh Crowd Reaction to Last Night's Battleground Ending Empty
PostSubject: Harsh Crowd Reaction to Last Night's Battleground Ending   Harsh Crowd Reaction to Last Night's Battleground Ending EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 2:40 pm

According to many live reports, including one posted over at PWInsider.com, the live crowd reacted pretty harshly to the finish of last night's Battleground PPV. A majority of the crowd could be heard chanting "bulls**t" after the show was over, and there wasn't much of a reaction to WWE's announcement that the company would be returning to Buffalo in January.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Crowd Reaction to Last Night's Battleground Ending   Harsh Crowd Reaction to Last Night's Battleground Ending EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 4:03 pm

Yeah it honestly was a let down.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Crowd Reaction to Last Night's Battleground Ending   Harsh Crowd Reaction to Last Night's Battleground Ending EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 5:44 pm

And THAT is how a good story line goes down the crapper. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Crowd Reaction to Last Night's Battleground Ending   Harsh Crowd Reaction to Last Night's Battleground Ending EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 5:50 pm

^ It's not like the storyline has ended. It only ruined the PPV and the match itself, not the storyline. Don't overreact.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Crowd Reaction to Last Night's Battleground Ending   Harsh Crowd Reaction to Last Night's Battleground Ending EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 5:57 pm

I heard the people who streamed the show even wanted their money back. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Crowd Reaction to Last Night's Battleground Ending   Harsh Crowd Reaction to Last Night's Battleground Ending EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 5:59 pm

lololol Funny

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Crowd Reaction to Last Night's Battleground Ending   Harsh Crowd Reaction to Last Night's Battleground Ending EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 6:19 pm

Batman wrote:
^ It's not like the storyline has ended. It only ruined the PPV and the match itself, not the storyline. Don't overreact.
I didn't say the story line's over. I meant along the lines of giving this story line a hard blow to the throat and now it's busy trying to gasp for air. Much like Big Show's WMD to rule the NO CONTEST decision, the way the PPV went down in the end tying it in with this story line going forward now after that? It took a WMD to the face and is gonna have to find a way to recover now....and fast. I guess we'll tune in to tonight's RAW to see Triple H on-screen AGAIN to see what he's going to do. My guess is fire Big Show or some shit.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Crowd Reaction to Last Night's Battleground Ending   Harsh Crowd Reaction to Last Night's Battleground Ending EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 6:20 pm

I realize that, but you act like it ruined the storyline. It was obvious it wasn't going to end there.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Crowd Reaction to Last Night's Battleground Ending   Harsh Crowd Reaction to Last Night's Battleground Ending EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 6:29 pm

Another debate. Oh the DRAMA
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Crowd Reaction to Last Night's Battleground Ending   Harsh Crowd Reaction to Last Night's Battleground Ending EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 6:50 pm

You're looking at it as if I'm SAYING it ruined the story line. I just said the story line took a low blow, and needs to get better fast before it possibly DOES go downhill. Of course, it will get better and, of course, it's not gonna end there with that shitty ending to a match that was hyped since the Monday night AFTER what went down at NoC. Again, we'll have to see what HHH has planned for Big Show and potentially Hell in a Cell.

If I were booking it, I'd make the Hell in a Cell main event a Triple Threat Hell in a Cell match featuring Big Show, Orton and Bryan. Whoever wins naturally becomes the new WWE Champion. However, if Show loses/is the one to get pinned, his "iron-clad/not-so-iron-clad" contract is terminated.

Last edited by Nate on Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Crowd Reaction to Last Night's Battleground Ending   Harsh Crowd Reaction to Last Night's Battleground Ending EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 6:55 pm

Randy Marsh wrote:
I heard the people who streamed the show even wanted their money back. I aint bothered
ROFL!

And it wasn't the finish alone that was bad. The PPV as a whole was garbage.

Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Crowd Reaction to Last Night's Battleground Ending   Harsh Crowd Reaction to Last Night's Battleground Ending EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 6:58 pm

^ They had a lot of good matches though. Shield vs Rhodes, Del Rio vs RVD, etc.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Crowd Reaction to Last Night's Battleground Ending   Harsh Crowd Reaction to Last Night's Battleground Ending EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 7:00 pm

Rollins and Reigns vs. Goldust and Cody is Match of the Night for me.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Crowd Reaction to Last Night's Battleground Ending   Harsh Crowd Reaction to Last Night's Battleground Ending EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 7:03 pm

Really? After Rhodes/Shield I fell asleep until Bryan/Orton which also put me to sleep until the finish. I aint bothered

Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Crowd Reaction to Last Night's Battleground Ending   Harsh Crowd Reaction to Last Night's Battleground Ending EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 7:31 pm

Exactly. AFTER the match, you fell asleep because you wanted to see nothing else but that crappy finish to a new PPV.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Crowd Reaction to Last Night's Battleground Ending   Harsh Crowd Reaction to Last Night's Battleground Ending EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 7:33 pm

Every match on that PPV sucked the big dick in the sky except Rhodes vs. Shield. That ending was some circa 2001 WCW level shit. Not a harsh crowd reaction at all and this is the PPV that providers should be offering refunds for.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Crowd Reaction to Last Night's Battleground Ending   Harsh Crowd Reaction to Last Night's Battleground Ending EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 7:49 pm

They're calling it harsh because they're looking at it from a PG standpoint. Like "Ooh! The crowd are a bunch of potty mouths! We're replacing Battleground with Cyber Sunday next year". Trollface!

Seriously, they should bring Cyber Sunday back.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Crowd Reaction to Last Night's Battleground Ending   Harsh Crowd Reaction to Last Night's Battleground Ending EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 8:01 pm

How on earth did that clear the McMahons? Seriously?

Harsh Crowd Reaction to Last Night's Battleground Ending FJBloTX
Harsh Crowd Reaction to Last Night's Battleground Ending Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Crowd Reaction to Last Night's Battleground Ending   Harsh Crowd Reaction to Last Night's Battleground Ending EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 8:42 pm

SARKASTICK wrote:
How on earth did that clear the McMahons? Seriously?
It was probably Vince's idea.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Crowd Reaction to Last Night's Battleground Ending   Harsh Crowd Reaction to Last Night's Battleground Ending EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 1:00 am

No one liked that PPV. I was reading the tweets and most people were pissed with the ending.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Crowd Reaction to Last Night's Battleground Ending   Harsh Crowd Reaction to Last Night's Battleground Ending EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 4:44 am

I ain't seen the ending, but I just read it from the other thread. That sounded like a really crap way to finish the biggest match on a PPV.

I'd expect that kind of finish on a RAW, maybe, but not on a PPV...
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Crowd Reaction to Last Night's Battleground Ending   Harsh Crowd Reaction to Last Night's Battleground Ending EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 10:55 am

^ Agreed.

Although to be fair, the card sucked too. Besides Rhodes vs Shield and somewhat Del Rio vs RVD, there was nothing exciting about the matchups Neutral

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Crowd Reaction to Last Night's Battleground Ending   Harsh Crowd Reaction to Last Night's Battleground Ending EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 8:49 pm

Hopefully Hell in a Cell will make up for that.
Back to top Go down
pegasus187
HOFer
HOFer
pegasus187

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Crowd Reaction to Last Night's Battleground Ending   Harsh Crowd Reaction to Last Night's Battleground Ending EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 12:05 am

Batman wrote:
Yeah That don't be one of those bitches who got a refund over Bryan getting stripped of the belt
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Crowd Reaction to Last Night's Battleground Ending   Harsh Crowd Reaction to Last Night's Battleground Ending EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 12:37 am

Yeah That pussy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harsh Crowd Reaction to Last Night's Battleground Ending   Harsh Crowd Reaction to Last Night's Battleground Ending Empty

Back to top Go down

Harsh Crowd Reaction to Last Night's Battleground Ending

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next