HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Peter Jackson Confirms That The Tintin Sequel Is Still Happening

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Peter Jackson Confirms That The Tintin Sequel Is Still Happening   Empty
PostSubject: Peter Jackson Confirms That The Tintin Sequel Is Still Happening    Peter Jackson Confirms That The Tintin Sequel Is Still Happening   EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 1:59 pm

In an interview with Badtaste.it (via Superhero Hype, Peter Jackson said that he still plans to direct the second film in the Adventures of Tintin series. Steven Spielberg directed the first film and both men are producing the adaptations. It was originally planned for the sequel to arrive in time for Christmas 2015.

Jackson said: "As soon as I'm free of The Hobbit, I'll be going back into doing 'Tintin.' It was held up by The Hobbit, but we have every intention of doing another Tintin movie and it's just waiting on me to be done with these 'Hobbit' movies."

Since Jackson's Hobbit films were expanded from two to a trilogy (and the two-years of post-production on this kind of movie) and Star Wars: Episode VII is now set for Christmas 2015, it seems unlikely that a Tintin sequel will arrive then.

It has been rumored that the two-part stories "Seven Crystal Balls" and "Prisoners of the Sun" would be the story of the sequel. Jackson previously said he'd like to do "Destination Moon" and "Explorers of the Moon" as the third or fourth film. The first film debuted in 2011 and earned over $370 million worldwide.

Read more at http://www.411mania.com/movies/news/306611/[Movies]-Peter-Jackson-Confirms-That-The-Tintin-Sequel-Is-Still-Happening.htm#Fa2rpEdsi1yuFsz1.99
Back to top Go down

Peter Jackson Confirms That The Tintin Sequel Is Still Happening

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1