HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Activision blames new consoles for lower sales of Ghosts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Activision blames new consoles for lower sales of Ghosts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activision blames new consoles for lower sales of Ghosts   Activision blames new consoles for lower sales of Ghosts - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 8:51 pm

I hate Call of Duty. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Activision blames new consoles for lower sales of Ghosts   Activision blames new consoles for lower sales of Ghosts - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 12:17 am

Stinger8 wrote:
Razor Loves Male Cream wrote:
Wait, there was a WW2 COD?
Are you serious? Indifferent 

Call of Duty 1,2,3 and World at War were all set in WWII
You say that assuming I've ever played any CoD games to begin with. I've only played Black Ops, which I enjoyed. I didn't even play the campaign to that one though.
I've also somewhat played MW3 online which was decent and BO2 online which was decent, none of the other stuff though.

Also, if you paid any attention to anything else I said, you'd see that my main point was that they never made Hitler a villain in the games, which would've been awesome.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Activision blames new consoles for lower sales of Ghosts   Activision blames new consoles for lower sales of Ghosts - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:37 am

Yeah, the first few games were all WW2 games Razor. They were actually really good. Check them out sometime.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Activision blames new consoles for lower sales of Ghosts   Activision blames new consoles for lower sales of Ghosts - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 7:31 am

Stinger8 wrote:
Wait, there was a WW2 COD?
Are you serious? Indifferent 

Call of Duty 1,2,3 and World at War were all set in WWII
You say that assuming I've ever played any CoD games to begin with. I've only played Black Ops, which I enjoyed. I didn't even play the campaign to that one though.
I've also somewhat played MW3 online which was decent and BO2 online which was decent, none of the other stuff though.

This is why we hate CoD. People don't even play it, they just do the fucking Multiplayer nonstop and don't bother with the actual game.

Quote :
Also, if you paid any attention to anything else I said, you'd see that my main point was that they never made Hitler a villain in the games, which would've been awesome.

That probably wouldn't go down too well, just saying. Funny
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Activision blames new consoles for lower sales of Ghosts   Activision blames new consoles for lower sales of Ghosts - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 1:27 pm

SexyD32 wrote:
Yeah, the first few games were all WW2 games Razor. They were actually really good. Check them out sometime.
I definitely want to. There's a lot of games I've been meaning to get to. I just wouldn't know how to play the originals since they're on older consoles. xD

Quote :
This is why we hate CoD. People don't even play it, they just do the fucking Multiplayer nonstop and don't bother with the actual game.

Was that a typo? Or did you ACTUALLY mean that YOU hate a game cause OTHERS play it a different way? Funny

FPS campaigns, I've never been a huge fan of. I played all the Halo ones (except 4, I've been meaning to get to it as it actually seems cool), and I did play a good portion of Black Ops 1. I just never got into FPS campaigns, and campaigns are my favorite part of any game.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Activision blames new consoles for lower sales of Ghosts   Activision blames new consoles for lower sales of Ghosts - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 3:04 pm

Speed Racer wrote:

I definitely want to. There's a lot of games I've been meaning to get to. I just wouldn't know how to play the originals since they're on older consoles. xD

Aside from COD 1, all the other ones were on the 360. COD 2 might not have been on the PS3, but aside from that you should be good to go. Unless of course you only have the next gen consoles already.

And in regards to the Hitler-villain thing, what exactly are you hoping for? A one on one fight with the guy? The WWII games stayed a bit closer to the realm of reality, and since Hitler never actually fought or had any training, he was never shown in any of the games. The most you can probably hope for in that regard would be a cutscene where you walk in on him killing himself.

But if you wait long enough, there will probably be an Assassin's Creed set in WWII and Hitler will probably be a Templar Funny
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Activision blames new consoles for lower sales of Ghosts   Activision blames new consoles for lower sales of Ghosts - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 4:50 pm

No but at least something like Black Ops 1 did with Castro lol. Like, you get to fight Nazi's instead of Russians/Cubans and your goal is to take out Hitler. It's not like the CoD games ever follow the realm of reality exactly to the point. Funny

Although I look forward to that AC game if it does happen. shifty

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Activision blames new consoles for lower sales of Ghosts   Activision blames new consoles for lower sales of Ghosts - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 6:20 pm

Hitler was a solder in World War One Razz 

PostSubject: Re: Activision blames new consoles for lower sales of Ghosts   Activision blames new consoles for lower sales of Ghosts - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 7:12 pm

Assassin's Creed 10: Aryan Annihilation

You take control of a young Jewish boy (maybe age 15 or 16) in Nazi Germany. You and your family are normal citizens and your dad works at a bank. One night, Nazi soldiers break into your house and takes you and your whole family. You then ride a train to the nearest concentration camp. After getting off the train your family are being split up, and suddenly you realize the women are being taken to get killed. Suddenly, your dad falls to the ground. A Nazi guard forces him to his feet and suddenly you dad stabs him through the throat with the retractable blade. He then grabs the guard's machine gun and a firefight ensues. Your father takes out all the nearby guards, but is mortally wounded in the process. With his dying breath he gives you the retractable blade and tells you of the order of the Assassins and that you must join to fulfill your destiny. He tells you to meet someone in the camp for training, an undercover guard who is really an Assassin spy. You then train with this guard, and with his help you break out of the camp and save you mother and sisters by killing the guards just as they lock them in the gas chamber, but before they throw the switch. You then help the survivors escape and vow to end the Nazi reign. You hide your mother and sisters at a friends house and meet up with another Assassin your trainer told you about. Its here you officially become an Assassin and begin to go on missions, during which you find that nearly all of the head Nazi officials are Templar agents. Your missions lead you all over Europe, including Paris, London, Berlin, Moscow, and Poland assassinating Nazi officials. You also meet historical figures such as Mussolini and Churchill, and are part of the team who assassinates the former. The last mission involves you assassinating Hitler, only for it to be a double, because the real Hitler is in his secret safe house. You spend some time rounding up remaining Nazi and Templar leaders to force the location of Hitler out of them. After finding his location, you and a team of Assassins storm the safe house and surround the Fuhrer and Eva Braun. While your team wishes to make them suffer, you don't want Hitler to become a martyr and you kill him quickly. You then turn and see Braun bite into a Cyanide capsule and die. This gives you an idea and make Hitler's assassination look like a suicide. You and the rest of the assassins leave before the Russians discover Hitler's corpse, and the game ends.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Activision blames new consoles for lower sales of Ghosts   Activision blames new consoles for lower sales of Ghosts - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:25 pm

^ Holy shit. Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Activision blames new consoles for lower sales of Ghosts   Activision blames new consoles for lower sales of Ghosts - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:27 pm

walk 
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Activision blames new consoles for lower sales of Ghosts   Activision blames new consoles for lower sales of Ghosts - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 12:24 am

^^^ good job

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Activision blames new consoles for lower sales of Ghosts   Activision blames new consoles for lower sales of Ghosts - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Activision blames new consoles for lower sales of Ghosts

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2