HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

9.) Caleb Spires vs. Ace Andrews

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

9.) Caleb Spires vs. Ace Andrews Empty
PostSubject: 9.) Caleb Spires vs. Ace Andrews   9.) Caleb Spires vs. Ace Andrews EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 2:27 am

DUE: Saturday, December 7th at 11:59 PM EDT (UTC -4 Hours)

9.) Caleb Spires vs. Ace Andrews SpiresvsAndrews_zpsf18853a9

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: 9.) Caleb Spires vs. Ace Andrews   9.) Caleb Spires vs. Ace Andrews EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:27 pm

Thought I was no showing, didn’t ya? Wink wink!

~Ding! Ding! Ding!~

The bell sounds three times to get a match between Spires and Andrews under way. Spires looks stiff in the ring, the past few months clearly taking a toll on his well-being and Andrews circles around him, aware of his weaknesses. As both men lunge into each other for a collar-and-wrist tie, Ace slickly ducks under Caleb’s arm and circles around behind him. The Elite One’s reaction time is slow and it is hard for him to fight off a German suplex that takes his straight over his back and crashing to the mat, adding more pain to his neck that has been injured. As he lie on the mat, Andrews gets up to his feet, not even attempting to go for the cover. He just grins widely and stomps on the back of Caleb’s neck as he lies face-first into the mat, a clear sign of disrespect toward the legend.

Ted Cedar: “We’re only 20 seconds in and I already have a bad feeling about this match…”

Adam Dennis: “Bad feeling? Caleb may not walk out of this arena. How is that ‘bad?’”

The Corporate Cutthroat stands over The Inspiring, squinting eyes and smiling only the way Satan himself would. Caleb is a meager man tonight. He’s not the 5x heavyweight champion. He’s not The Elite One. He shouldn’t even be stepping in the ring. He should be sitting at home watching the event on TV. But because he’s not, Andrews is going to make him pay. The Elite One pushes himself to his feet, his neck as stiff as possible, and Ace quickly drops into a front head and begins clubbing Caleb in the back of the neck, making him lose his balance and drop to his knees as he arches his back in agonizing pain. Andrews pushes him into the corner where he rests for a second as he yells at him ”You want to f*ck with me?!” Though it is not really apparent what it is that Caleb has done to anger Mr. Andrews, Ace probably just has a small dick or something and that is causing him to lash out on others. He charges the corner and is met with a big boot straight to the chops that completely catches him off guard and causes hi m to stumble back clutching his jaw. Caleb may be hurt but he’s not going to accept defeat too easily.

Ted Cedar: “Perhaps Caleb has come to this match more prepared than we realized.”

Adam Dennis: “Perhaps Caleb will break his neck. Ooh, I hope it’s that one.”

Andrews holds his mouth and immediately drops an expression of anger as he begins to lose his cool. He charges Spires, but is caught with a tough lariat to take him straight to the mat and get the crowd behind Caleb who, though he looks like he is in pain, is ready to compete. Andrews crawls into a corner and sits on the mat while he holds his mouth that has taken quite the beating. As Caleb nears the corner to take care of him, Andrews lifts his foot straight into the crotch of Spires, low blowing him! The Elite One grabs his crotch and falls to the mat cross-eyed as the referee tries to make sure that’s what he just saw.

Ted Cedar: “Did… Did Andrews just intentionally get disqualified no more than a minute and a half into the match?”

Adam Dennis: “It looks like that may be the case. Ladies and gentlemen, let the fun begin.”

~Ding! Ding! Ding!~

There Caleb lies on the mat suffering with aching testes while the referee has no choice but to disqualify Ace Andrews. Andrews does not seem to be phased in the slightest as he just exits the ring, struts over to ringside, grabs a steel chair and a microphone, and sneaks back into the ring with his objects of choice. His breathing is not too heavy, but still enough to show that he had a bit of adrenaline pumping.

Ace Andrews: “You think I care about getting that win? You think I actually care about having my name in the record books as the winner? You are sadly mistaken. All I care about is ridding Spires from XWA once and for all. It’s time to put an end to an era. Good night, Caleb.”

As he drops the microphone, he unfolds the chair slightly. He places Caleb’s neck through the chair and the fans begin a mixture of gasping and booing, hoping that he has enough heart to fight out of it, but sadly he does not. It looks as though XWA may be without Caleb for the rest of its history. Just as Andrews stands over Spires, ready to snap his neck that is held in place by the chair, the fans erupt in one of their loudest moments in recent memory. Andrew’s head snaps up in disbelief as he begins shaking his head. The commentators practically blow a load in their dress pants. Coming down to the ring at full speed is none other than 2x tag team champion with Caleb Spires…

Hall.

Hall enters the ring and immediately clotheslines Andrews, knocking him down and managing to get the attack off of Caleb for the time being. Andrews gets up and is floored with another clothesline as he stumbles into the corner to stay up from the 280+ pound man. As Ace tries to support himself in the corner, Hall follows him there and quickly unleashes fist after fist into his face. Once he has weakened him enough, Hall climbs to the second rope, Andrews’ head placed in between his legs and lifts him upside down before leaping off the second rope with an Idaho Potato Driver that sends Andrews rolling out of the ring. Hall helps Caleb get the chair out from around his neck and Caleb stares at the man who basically saved his life, and his one of his best friends. Caleb doesn’t say a word but instead pulls in for the last bro-hug we will probably ever seen from the two men that put XWA’s tag team division on the map.

(OOC: I’m watching the Ohio State game, so this isn’t very descriptive. And I wanted another little moment with Hall since he was a big part of Caleb’s XWA career. Don’t like it? Suck a dick.)

Last edited by The Elite One (NWD) on Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: 9.) Caleb Spires vs. Ace Andrews   9.) Caleb Spires vs. Ace Andrews EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:44 pm

I love you bby <3333

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 9.) Caleb Spires vs. Ace Andrews   9.) Caleb Spires vs. Ace Andrews Empty

Back to top Go down

9.) Caleb Spires vs. Ace Andrews

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1