HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kane Talks About TSA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

Kane Talks About TSA Empty
PostSubject: Kane Talks About TSA   Kane Talks About TSA EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 10:21 pm

Quote :
A professional wrestler delivered a body slam to the Transportation Security Administration in a video that was released recently by Liberty Political Action Committee, which was founded by former Rep. Ron Paul (R-Ky.).

World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) performer Kane, whose real name is Glenn Jacobs, said the idea that the TSA protects the U.S. constitution was a "joke" at the LPAC's 2013 Conference earlier this year.

"Since I just flew in last night and it's fresh on my mind, I thought that I would start with the TSA," Jacobs told the group in a September speech that was posted online this weekend.

"TSA is such low hanging fruit," he continued. "I mean, anybody can bash the TSA.

Jacobs said he was recently forced by TSA agents to give up a souvenir he purchased during a recent trip to Australia.

"In Australia, I brought a balsa wood toy boomerang as a souvenir," he said. "As I'm going back through security at [Los Angeles International Airport], I was informed that I could not bring my balsa wood toy boomerang back on the plane because it was a weapon. So let me get this straight, they sell weapons at the Melbourne International Airport?"

Jacobs added that he also once tried to give a copy of the constitution to a TSA officer.

"I could talk about the time I tried to give a TSA agent a pocket constitution from the Young Americans for Liberty. He had to ask permission from his supervisor to accept it, despite the fact that as a federal agent, he's sworn to uphold the thing," he said. "They always tell you to start your speech with a joke, and the idea that the TSA actually upholds the constitution, that's the best joke I could possibly do, right?"

Jacobs has dabbled in politics before, expressing libertarian views in occasional speeches to conservative groups. He considered challenging Sen. Lamar Alexander (R-Tenn.) in a primary in 2014 earlier this year.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Kane Talks About TSA   Kane Talks About TSA EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 10:27 pm

The TSA is in unconstitutional, so are checkpoints. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Kane Talks About TSA   Kane Talks About TSA EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 4:25 am

The TSA needs some reform. It's not 2001 anymore and they need to let off on several things.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: Kane Talks About TSA   Kane Talks About TSA EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 12:21 pm

I feel bad for anyone who has to fly regularly and deal with the TSA. There are so many horror stories, it's hard to believe they're still operating as they do. It's embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
pegasus187
HOFer
HOFer
pegasus187

PostSubject: Re: Kane Talks About TSA   Kane Talks About TSA EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 1:43 am

Not even the Big Red Monster is immune to TSA BS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kane Talks About TSA   Kane Talks About TSA Empty

Back to top Go down

Kane Talks About TSA

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1