HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kane Talks Seeing The Undertaker’s Streak Ending, His Character in See No Evil, Who He Likes Working With in WWE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Kane Talks Seeing The Undertaker’s Streak Ending, His Character in See No Evil, Who He Likes Working With in WWE Empty
PostSubject: Kane Talks Seeing The Undertaker’s Streak Ending, His Character in See No Evil, Who He Likes Working With in WWE   Kane Talks Seeing The Undertaker’s Streak Ending, His Character in See No Evil, Who He Likes Working With in WWE EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 1:48 pm

Scott Fishman of The Miami Herald has a new interview up with Kane.

In the interview, Kane talks about his character in See No Evil, his success as an actor and The Undertaker’s streak ending. Below are some highlights:

On Jacob Goodnight character:

“He is not just a killing machine,” he said. “He operates on a different level than those guys. Those guys are just going on instinct. With Jacob, there is definitely motivation and emotion involved and relationships like with his mother and that sort of thing. So in that respect, I don’t know if there is anyone you can point to as movie monsters because he is just different than the stereotypical movie monsters.”

On if The Undertaker will return:

“That’s a question you’d have to ask him. I was shocked as much as everyone else was at him ending the streak. I’m going to leave it at that because it was such a shocking thing. I’m still digesting to tell you the truth.”

On working with Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins:

“What is interesting about those specific three guys is it’s almost like they’ve determined in their own minds that they are going to be successful no matter what it takes. They do that. I’ve had a lot of fun working with them.”
Back to top Go down

Kane Talks Seeing The Undertaker’s Streak Ending, His Character in See No Evil, Who He Likes Working With in WWE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1