HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Update on The Undertaker’s Streak Ending And Did He Make The Decision To Lose?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Update on The Undertaker’s Streak Ending And Did He Make The Decision To Lose? Empty
PostSubject: Update on The Undertaker’s Streak Ending And Did He Make The Decision To Lose?   Update on The Undertaker’s Streak Ending And Did He Make The Decision To Lose? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 4:52 pm

Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter is stating that there has been a major confusion regarding who made the call to end the Undertaker's WrestleMania streak. It is almost certain that if Undertaker did not really want it to end, then he would have had a major say in the streak continuing.

However, The Undertaker was scheduled to pick up the victory at WrestleMania XXX until the final few days of planning. At some point, Vince McMahon changed his mind because of the physical condition of The Undertaker. Vince was said to be thinking that this could have been the last match of The Undertaker.

Regarding the conversation between Vince and Taker, nobody knows for sure how the conversation went aside from them two. A friend close to Taker said that he was talked into it, while another source claims that Undertaker said that he did not argue it and accepted it.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

Update on The Undertaker’s Streak Ending And Did He Make The Decision To Lose? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on The Undertaker’s Streak Ending And Did He Make The Decision To Lose?   Update on The Undertaker’s Streak Ending And Did He Make The Decision To Lose? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 10:34 pm

Idk, I just didn't FEEL the moment when Brock beat his streak. Or I wish it was ended in a more exciting way, not just Brock using Taker's own finisher on him. But at the same time, Taker's body is nearly destroyed, so I wouldn't expect more WM matches from him..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update on The Undertaker’s Streak Ending And Did He Make The Decision To Lose?   Update on The Undertaker’s Streak Ending And Did He Make The Decision To Lose? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 10:44 pm

This is the same report from a few weeks ago, just worded differently. Hence why i didnt post it.
Back to top Go down
StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

PostSubject: Re: Update on The Undertaker’s Streak Ending And Did He Make The Decision To Lose?   Update on The Undertaker’s Streak Ending And Did He Make The Decision To Lose? EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 1:06 am

BUT DID YOU GUYS KNOW

That Paul Heyman's client, BROCK LESNAR, conquered the streak?
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Update on The Undertaker’s Streak Ending And Did He Make The Decision To Lose?   Update on The Undertaker’s Streak Ending And Did He Make The Decision To Lose? EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 1:13 am

StraightEdge Rurouni wrote:
BUT DID YOU GUYS KNOW

That Paul Heyman's client, BROCK LESNAR, conquered the streak?

HELLS YEAH I DID lololololol

Thanks for spreading the awareness good job
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: Update on The Undertaker’s Streak Ending And Did He Make The Decision To Lose?   Update on The Undertaker’s Streak Ending And Did He Make The Decision To Lose? EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 2:28 am

Arcticle wrote:
Dave Meltzer (...)
I stopped reading here. Boy it was fast.

People should stop bitching about this though. The Undertaker was already bound to retire, sooner or later. Lesnar is "young", and he was, probably, the last guy 'Taker could face due to his physical condition growing poorer year after year. Complaining about this won't make the WWE re-create WM just to reverse the decision. :I

Also, people who still believe Dave Meltzer has wrestling knowledge, should be re-educated. (just saying)
Back to top Go down
Ellis Morgan
Jobber
Ellis Morgan

PostSubject: Re: Update on The Undertaker’s Streak Ending And Did He Make The Decision To Lose?   Update on The Undertaker’s Streak Ending And Did He Make The Decision To Lose? EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 4:58 am

Shoulda been Kane, massive burial at the end and a retirement thing the following night.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Update on The Undertaker’s Streak Ending And Did He Make The Decision To Lose?   Update on The Undertaker’s Streak Ending And Did He Make The Decision To Lose? EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 11:12 am

^^ That's irrelevant. That's like saying "complaining about Punk walking out isn't gonna make him come back, so stfu Punk fans." while I agree with that, it isn't a legit reason to not complain. I will never ever ever ever ever ever ever be ok with Lesnar ending the streak. It ruined wrestling for me in a major way. Am I still watching? Yeah, there's a lot of cool stuff happening, but I'll never get past that. To say "stop complaining, nothing's going to change." is a dumb thing to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update on The Undertaker’s Streak Ending And Did He Make The Decision To Lose?   Update on The Undertaker’s Streak Ending And Did He Make The Decision To Lose? EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 11:19 am

"To say "stop complaining, nothing's going to change." is a dumb thing to say."

So wait, it's okay to still complain about the Streak ending but if it's anything else, you just have to deal with it?
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Update on The Undertaker’s Streak Ending And Did He Make The Decision To Lose?   Update on The Undertaker’s Streak Ending And Did He Make The Decision To Lose? EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 11:49 am

Nope. You can complain all you want. You have the right to. And people have the right to yell at you for it, just like people argue with me for complaining about the streak ending.

IE: Fuck off.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Update on The Undertaker’s Streak Ending And Did He Make The Decision To Lose?   Update on The Undertaker’s Streak Ending And Did He Make The Decision To Lose? EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 12:25 pm

Afterwards they should've had the lights go out and Undertaker disappearing one last time. Or at least have him do his sit up and/or eye roll one last time. I aint bothered Just didn't feel right at all in that aspect.

(Although I remember reading a report on here that said he didn't know where he was, so idk)
It just seemed weird to have him retire that way with not only the loss but also how he went out afterwards. I expect him to have another WM match and will keep expecting it until next year's WM. I don\'t know
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Update on The Undertaker’s Streak Ending And Did He Make The Decision To Lose?   Update on The Undertaker’s Streak Ending And Did He Make The Decision To Lose? EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 12:27 pm

Taker vs Lesnar pt. 2.
If Taker wins, his loss is reversed. Taker wins. DO IT WWE. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Update on The Undertaker’s Streak Ending And Did He Make The Decision To Lose?   Update on The Undertaker’s Streak Ending And Did He Make The Decision To Lose? EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 12:48 pm

Deathstroke wrote:
Nope. You can complain all you want. You have the right to. And people have the right to yell at you for it, just like people argue with me for complaining about the streak ending.

IE: Fuck off.

I didn't say what I say to stab any particular person, either here, or anywhere else, jsyk.
But I see you did get my point up there.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Update on The Undertaker’s Streak Ending And Did He Make The Decision To Lose?   Update on The Undertaker’s Streak Ending And Did He Make The Decision To Lose? EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 12:51 pm

Oh I know, I was replying to Dead's statement. Others have argued with me.
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Update on The Undertaker’s Streak Ending And Did He Make The Decision To Lose?   Update on The Undertaker’s Streak Ending And Did He Make The Decision To Lose? EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 5:59 pm

Undertaker's streak ending was a personal decision ... his or somebody else's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update on The Undertaker’s Streak Ending And Did He Make The Decision To Lose?   Update on The Undertaker’s Streak Ending And Did He Make The Decision To Lose? Empty

Back to top Go down

Update on The Undertaker’s Streak Ending And Did He Make The Decision To Lose?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1