HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jim Ross Blog: Undertaker’s Last Match, WrestleMania in London?, Controversial UFC 167 Event

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Jim Ross Blog: Undertaker’s Last Match, WrestleMania in London?, Controversial UFC 167 Event Empty
PostSubject: Jim Ross Blog: Undertaker’s Last Match, WrestleMania in London?, Controversial UFC 167 Event   Jim Ross Blog: Undertaker’s Last Match, WrestleMania in London?, Controversial UFC 167 Event EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:40 am

A new Jim Ross blog has been posted over at JRsBarBQ.com, and below are some highlights:

"When Taker decides to hang up his boots and perform a his last WrestleMania that decision should become the focal, promotional point of that particular WrestleMania event. Nothing could be booked that would be bigger or more memorable. I still think that is should happen in Cowboy's Stadium aka Jerry's World in Arlington, Texas with 100,000 strong in attendance but only when Taker is ready."

"Apparently John Cena made a comment about WWE hosting a WrestleMania in London some day. I'd assume that Cena was speculating while interacting with the fans in attendance at a live, WWE event as I've never heard any serious talk about WWE holding their biggest, annual event in London or any where else that it can't be live in North America on a Sunday night at 7 pm eastern time. Could it happen? Any thing can happen in WWE if they choose to pull the trigger. Will it happen? I have serious doubts."

"Unfortunate decision Saturday night in the main event at UFC 167, at least in my uneducated and arguably biased opinion as Johny Hendricks got hosed in his split decision loss to George St. Pierre for the UFC Welterweight Title. This are major issues the state of Nevada has to address as inconsistent judging and embarrassing finishes can drive away PPV customers which can cost the UFC big money if the paying customers become overly frustrated with PPV events."
Back to top Go down

Jim Ross Blog: Undertaker’s Last Match, WrestleMania in London?, Controversial UFC 167 Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross Blog: Undertaker’s Last Match, WrestleMania in London?, Controversial UFC 167 Event   Jim Ross Blog: Undertaker’s Last Match, WrestleMania in London?, Controversial UFC 167 Event EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:55 am

That last segment almost sounds like he's talking about the WWE.
Back to top Go down
pegasus187
HOFer
HOFer
pegasus187

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross Blog: Undertaker’s Last Match, WrestleMania in London?, Controversial UFC 167 Event   Jim Ross Blog: Undertaker’s Last Match, WrestleMania in London?, Controversial UFC 167 Event EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 11:09 pm

It was a really close decision in the UFC 167 Title Fight, a kind of bullshit one if you ask me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross Blog: Undertaker’s Last Match, WrestleMania in London?, Controversial UFC 167 Event   Jim Ross Blog: Undertaker’s Last Match, WrestleMania in London?, Controversial UFC 167 Event Empty

Back to top Go down

Jim Ross Blog: Undertaker’s Last Match, WrestleMania in London?, Controversial UFC 167 Event

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1