HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Undertaker Reportedly Says WrestleMania 32 Was His Last Match

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Undertaker Reportedly Says WrestleMania 32 Was His Last Match Empty
PostSubject: Undertaker Reportedly Says WrestleMania 32 Was His Last Match   Undertaker Reportedly Says WrestleMania 32 Was His Last Match EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 11:27 pm

– The Wrestling Observer reports that the Undertaker was telling people backstage at WrestleMania that his match against Shane McMahon was his last. Undertaker defeated Shane McMahon at the event in a Hell in a Cell match.

It is important to note, however, that Taker has said similar things after WrestleMania in past years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Undertaker Reportedly Says WrestleMania 32 Was His Last Match   Undertaker Reportedly Says WrestleMania 32 Was His Last Match EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 4:29 am

People are being stupid.
Taker said it was his last in 2016. He'll have another one in 2017.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Undertaker Reportedly Says WrestleMania 32 Was His Last Match   Undertaker Reportedly Says WrestleMania 32 Was His Last Match EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 11:51 am

He probably still wants that WM match with Cena so I doubt he is done just yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Undertaker Reportedly Says WrestleMania 32 Was His Last Match   Undertaker Reportedly Says WrestleMania 32 Was His Last Match EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 12:23 pm

He says it every year. I won't believe it until he's literally not on the show and see it for myself
Back to top Go down
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

PostSubject: Re: Undertaker Reportedly Says WrestleMania 32 Was His Last Match   Undertaker Reportedly Says WrestleMania 32 Was His Last Match EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 5:28 pm

I would be disappointed if that match was his last. I like Shane McMahon, but that's not that the guy I want Taker to fight in his last match. That being said, he definitely needs to hang it up soon. I would love to see him finish up his career against Cena at 33. It would also be his 25th WM (I think).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Undertaker Reportedly Says WrestleMania 32 Was His Last Match   Undertaker Reportedly Says WrestleMania 32 Was His Last Match EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 6:15 pm

At the end of the day it's Health > Wrestling. If that's Undertakers last match then good on him, he's getting to old for this and could seriously get hurt. If he's all good, then good, I'd say one more match
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Undertaker Reportedly Says WrestleMania 32 Was His Last Match   Undertaker Reportedly Says WrestleMania 32 Was His Last Match EmptySun Apr 10, 2016 6:38 pm

I'm sure it's not. They didn't have him go over for it to be his last match, considering the stip was "If you lose you retire lol."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Undertaker Reportedly Says WrestleMania 32 Was His Last Match   Undertaker Reportedly Says WrestleMania 32 Was His Last Match Empty

Back to top Go down

Undertaker Reportedly Says WrestleMania 32 Was His Last Match

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1